Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Eat For Healthy Life.

Eat Smaller, More Frequent Meals
    If you frequently overeat, you have a stomach that is stretched out. In order to feel full, you have to eat a large quantity of food, consuming more food than your body needs. Therefore, it stores all those extra calories as fat.
    In order to bring your eating under control, you must stop eating large, heavy meals. It will be slightly uncomfortable at first, especially if you are used to filling your stomach to capacity. You won't be entirely full after a meal. But that's okay. Your body will adjust. Just give it some time.
    The benefits of eating small meals? You get to snack! If you eat a small breakfast, you can have a healthy mid-morning snack. If you eat a small lunch, help yourself to another healthy snack at 3:30. It will help to curb your hunger and get you through the rest of the afternoon. Also, having snacks helps to prevent overeating at dinner, especially if the snack has protein in it.
    Pool Cue Cases

Thanks for sharing Jim.

I'd like to try it out but I'm so greedy I'll probably end up having numerous normal sized meals...

Takes discipline this.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

No More eat as much as you like Chinese........lol

Thanks for the Heads up.........

Comment

Working...
      X