X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-2

3-2 won.
    Great match. England gogogo!

England doing it the hard way as usual....!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

yeap great result, nice to see players putting the effort in, but its the youngest side we have had for sometime and you can see they have pride in playing for their country

Comment

comon england ......................

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post

Yeah i agree jim , they are a bit common them englenders eh....

Was a good game and unlike them to win after going down, nice to see them not drop they're heads and just keep on at it..

Was a good performance i thought, for england like. You know they ain't too clever at footy so it was a good game for them.. lol..
          (just a bit of welsh-english banter boyo's)

On it like a bonnet....

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            Don't get too carried away. I didn't watch it last night as I had a snooker match but going on what I saw before, Sweden were crap against Ukraine whilst England made France look ordinary. Saw the goals this morning, bad defending from England and two lucky goals from Walcott (deflection) and Welbeck (swear he was trying to control it) saved the match. Andy Carrol's goal looked good, but when you look at his technique in slow motion he closes his eyes and ducks into the ball when heading it rather than keeping his eyes open and watching the ball all the way onto his forehead ala Mark Hately which is how it should be done. Saying that Terry missed a sitter by doing the same thing.
            Am I right in saying that UEFA have introduced a slightly heavier ball for this tournament ? I heard something along those lines from Shearer who now believes that it's easier to head it, and seeing that Ronaldo cannot seem to do his usual at free kicks it could be right. If so it's about time.
            So going by previous results, barring defensive errors England have a good chance against Ukraine.

Comment

Keep it up England, three great goals, a towering header from the big man, superb shot from Walcott no deflection at all, and the finish from Welbeck was sublime to say the least. Let's not get carried away but we're moving in the right direction.
              Billiard Fitters always have time for a nap!

Comment

The way the BBC harped on before the match, this match was a foregone conclusion, and Sweden were insulting England just by being on the same pitch as them...

Comment

Working...
                X