which is the best sniper rifle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is the best sniper rifle.

.338 sniper rifles is the best sniper rifle in the world. The muzzle velocity of the L115A3 is 936 meters per second (up from 838m/s) giving it an effective range of 1400 meters. It can work with both times Day & night with magnify up to 25 times. It's one of the killing machine makes difference in battle field.
    Pool Cue Cases

whats this got to do with a snooker forum can you supply me with 1 lol

Comment

actually i would say the apache helicoptors 30mil cannon is miles more effective especially with explosive shells.

Comment

strange post - depends on the target AS50 might be the way to go!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

looks like spam to me

Comment

ADR 147's choice is a good one. Accuracy International produce the best you can get AI AWM gets my vote.
            (why have I just posted on this subject ?)

Comment

Originally Posted by jimhassel View Post
              .338 sniper rifles is the best sniper rifle in the world. The muzzle velocity of the L115A3 is 936 meters per second (up from 838m/s) giving it an effective range of 1400 meters. It can work with both times Day & night with magnify up to 25 times. It's one of the killing machine makes difference in battle field.
              Remind me never to buy a cue off Jim, wouldn't fancy complaining lol
              Last edited by mrbluejay; 19 June 2012, 09:00 PM. Reason: Poxy iPad

Comment

which is the best sniper rifle.

Have you tried a G10 or maybe a classic Gat Gun!!! Failing that a black widow catapult or a really good string home made peg gun ! Booooooom unstoppable !

Comment

Working...
                X