Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An unusual method of requesting information...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unusual method of requesting information...

thought i would share a rather amusing email i received a couple of days ago.

out of the blue, i got this email with the subject title 'why do you ignore me':

On 6 Jul 2012, at 16:09, D***** ***** wrote:

u r so ego. ur general is f*cking unfair. u r just son of a bitch. suck ur father's dick. No one will buy ur business. f*cker!!!!!
    my reply:

are you mad?????

this is the first email i have received from you.

so, i have not ignored you.

Regards,

Mike

to which they replied:

On 6 Jul 2012, at 17:07, D***** ***** wrote:

hi.I wanna buy ur cue. can u send me the price list?
    priceless...
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

this made me laugh!

Comment

lol............do you think it was shock tactics to get a quick reply......if it was it worked !

Comment

made me too

the choice of words in the first email would not normally lead me to expect the choice of words in the second.

brilliant. just about the funniest email conversation i've ever had.
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I love the fact that after that first e-mail you replied and sent your regards. Class

Comment

Any possible suspects Mike, perhaps Bob Diamond had a few too many Jim Beams!....lol
            some crazy peops out there

Comment

Amazing. Can't think of anything else except to say that has made my day

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                made me too

the choice of words in the first email would not normally lead me to expect the choice of words in the second.

brilliant. just about the funniest email conversation i've ever had.
                So what did he order?

Comment

Your General? Wtf

Comment

Putting 2 + 2 together and maybe getting 5 lol, was this from Fedia ????
                    He did say just the other day why don't you respond to his emails ????

Comment

Well Mike you are always telling people to research before parting with cash, he must have done his research well

Comment

Lol, there are some crazy people about :snooker:
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Hi Mike, just ordered some super tips and cue oil from you. Registered to site to use the cue maker, when will it be available again? Thought I'd use your post so I don't get my email ignored lol. Snooker Loopy some people

Comment

When I first saw the title of this string...I panicked!!! since I've sent Mike a couple of emails lately and haven't received a reply (the emails were complicated and likely used big words so maybe Mike is still decyphering them or something).

However, I didn't quite get as carried away as this fellow did. On the other hand, I'm still waiting a (hopefully positive) reply Mike but don't interrupt the flow of your work

Terry
                            Terry Davidson
                            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

mike i am not remotely surprised by this, people are very tough online!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X