What is this game called Snooker????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this game called Snooker????

I am insanely busy workwise and have just become a father for the second time and as a result have hardly hit a ball for the last three months, I'm sure I used to play on a regular basis at one time?

Adios for now snooker.
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
    I am insanely busy workwise and have just become a father for the second time and as a result have hardly hit a ball for the last three months, I'm sure I used to play on a regular basis at one time?
    many congrats on becoming a father DWOT but it really shouldn't take 3 months ... crikey, that's even slower than Peter Ebdon and Rory McLeod ... I'm sure the coaches on this forum will reply soon to help you speed up your "delivery" action

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I've just become a father for the first time and haven't played for almost as long..
      "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
      - Linus Pauling

Comment

Originally Posted by nrage View Post
        I'm in the same boat. I've just become a father for the first time and haven't played for almost as long..
        Well, you're becoming a great coach and adviser, so I for one am happy! Congrats to both of you, and enjoy the QT with your babies. They grow up so fast, photograph everything for the future and enjoy every waking minute with them you can. They really are the most special thing life can offer.
        Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
          many congrats on becoming a father DWOT but it really shouldn't take 3 months ... crikey, that's even slower than Peter Ebdon and Rory McLeod ... I'm sure the coaches on this forum will reply soon to help you speed up your "delivery" action
          Nah, Peter Ebdon would take 3 years off.........................
          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

The delivery was pretty rapid and smooth and hit the centre of the pocket!

I managed a 12 break a few nights ago, shocking really...
            One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Working...
            X