Bikes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes...

Anybody into mountain bikes or road bikes ?
    If you have the tendency to jump onto two wheels, what do you ride and where ?

Bikes...

R1 in Essex mate ;-) yourself?

Comment

Vmax in devon or do you mean pushbikes ?

Comment

Sorry I meant cycles
        ( I did have a TL 1000 a long time ago though )

Comment

Add Content
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Chris Bedford View Post
            Add Content
            Nice R1 mate, just sold my 06 Blade i had from new for a speed triple, im gettin old! Bad back im im chesterfield
            Last edited by prince07799; 18 August 2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Bikes...

I know how you feel I got a bad back too but can't sell the R1 if I did the only bike that tickles me fancy is a new RSV4 factory but can't afford one of them. Just need a way of strapping my 3/4 snooker case on my back. Not tried it yet well I did but decided it was too dangerous and took the car.

Comment

I only have a bike and no car so the bike is the only way for me to have a game, i use a cue craft tube with a strap it only cost about £25 it works fine and my cues is a 1 piece, i do get a few funny looks! until i over take them

Comment

Originally Posted by Chris Bedford View Post
                  Add Content
                  Very nice
                  Here is mine

Comment

Nice just what snooker needs more bikes
                    Last edited by prince07799; 19 August 2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Honda X4. Bad back ? get something you don't have to crouch over

Honda's answer to the Vmax, 1300cc, sub 12sec 1/4 mile, 150+mph yet very comfortable once you get used to the narrow drag bars and draws a crowd everywhere you park up, really pisses off the Harley boys that. I know that it's not R1 performance but just how fast can you really go on these overcrowded crumbling roads of ours anyway.

Comment

[QUOTE=vmax4steve;662992]Honda X4. Bad back ? get something you don't have to crouch over

Thats why got rid of blade and got a speed triple, still miss the top end tho

Comment

Bikes...

Your be surprised lol! I do few track days with the R1 to be honest it's what I want the bad back will just have to stay along with the broken neck I did at Brands in a 100mph plus highside ;-) nahhh il stick to my R1 until I win the lottery then il have a few different types!

Comment

And a bigger extension

Comment

Bikes...

Yeah exactly lol! Thanks for the advice for the cue craft thingy might try that but I would love to take my own case. Got a be a way of creating a strap system so your leg can move but the cue remains attached to you some how lol. Dragons den here I come

Comment

Working...
                              X