Simple line drawings needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple line drawings needed

I am look for someone with some skill at drawing, I need initially 120 line drawings, I would provide photographs which I need line drawing representations of, preferable digital but on paper would be fine.

Example of a image I would supply
    posing1.jpeg

Example of what I am looking for
    posing2.png

It does not have to be in the same style as the line drawing above but something similar as the rendered drawings will be used for people to print out and use as a cheat sheet for model poses when doing a photo shoot.

If you think you have what it takes then simple find a photograph of any person in any pose and recreate it in your own style as a line drawing then send it over to me with a price for 120 of these drawings.

I will have all of the sample images in 4 weeks as I have a model booked in for a shoot on the 3rd Thursday in September, not all of the images I supply will be head shots, it will also be a mixture of full length shots too.

There will be a further 240 images to do within the next 6 months in sets of 120 split between child poses and male poses.

Any questions then please ask in this thread.

I remember that Corel Draw had a feature that would outline sketch a photo, etc.
    Been a long time though, I do have an old copy at home somewhere, can hunt it out for you if you like?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I actually have Coral Draw 11 but I purchased it for PC about 5 years ago but I no longer own a PC, if you have your copy to hand want to have a go it would be appreciated, it may actually be worth getting a PC just to do these drawings if it works as I need quite a few done.

Comment

I will have a look when I get home, but I have a bad feeling that as it was also many years ago it may not work on my new Win7 machine but I have a look for you.
        I also have a quick look into my Adobe suite here, there are some functions that do convert photos to "pen" but the results are not what I imagine you are after.
        Again I will have a better look later (probably not tonight - pool league quarter finals!)
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I tried the filters in Photoshop but as you say nothing like what I am looking for.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            I will have a look when I get home, but I have a bad feeling that as it was also many years ago it may not work on my new Win7 machine but I have a look for you.
            I also have a quick look into my Adobe suite here, there are some functions that do convert photos to "pen" but the results are not what I imagine you are after.
            Again I will have a better look later (probably not tonight - pool league quarter finals!)
            If you can't get it to work Dean, PM me, I know someone who probably can, a very good graphic artist friend.
            Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
            X