Abu Hamza..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Hamza..

It's not all bad news for Abu Hamza.. He managed to win 184 soft toys on the 'teddy grabber' in Heathrow's departure lounge..

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
    It's not all bad news for Abu Hamza.. He managed to win 184 soft toys on the 'teddy grabber' in Heathrow's departure lounge..
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Should of shot him a long time ago

Comment

He may wish he had of been, those American super max prisons are tortuous places to be held and they have excellent health care in America, he could be suffering in one for decades and it will cost his family a fortune to visit him which they cannot claim as a benefit here now. We need to get one of those planes back to pick up that computer hacker next.

Comment

Haha I like that!

Comment

that will cost him an arm and a leg for the import duty to the US
            the last time he went, it just cost him a hand for the cue he imported
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I heard he's escaped, apparently he needed a hand though!
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                I heard he's escaped, apparently he needed a hand though!
                You beat me to it...
                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                X