Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

81 people killed at Pakistan snooker hall ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 81 people killed at Pakistan snooker hall ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20969443

Terrible & pointless

Comment

I am from Pakistan. The bomb was placed in a snooker club of a building that houses some Shia (a Muslim sect) community and they were targeted... Killed 100 people; only an inhuman devil can do that... This is indeed saddening.

Those poor kids and men who were just enjoying their snooker like us are no more... The club was in a basement and due to the blast the whole building collapsed. 81 people did not die in the snooker hall; they died due to the building collapse in which the snooker hall was. Shia sect of the Muslim community living there were targeted. Out of the 100 dead so far more than 90 were poor Shiaites. Shameful and saddening.
      Last edited by Sidd; 11 January 2013, 07:11 AM.
      "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

What a bad sad world we live in

Comment

It is truly a sad world we live in its a pitty that peoples are picked on for race or religious reasons we should all be able to co exist on this tiny planet.

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
            It is truly a sad world we live in its a pitty that peoples are picked on for race or religious reasons we should all be able to co exist on this tiny planet.
            Those who do that even in the name of religion and God are actually defying God and religion... was it hard for God to only send down one religion and one prophet so all men could follow one? No it wasn't hard to Him but He created this analogy for the world to evolve and for us to co-exist.... And here we are
            "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

How many terrible, terrible deeds have been done in the name of god and religion? and how many more to come?

Well, maybe, just maybe, there isn't a god... or gods for that matter. At least not in the way many people perceive god, i.e. a being that's somehow omnipotent and omniscient... I fail to comprehend how that can work.

No offense intended... just throwing it out there.
              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

no matter what the issue a bomb is never the answer.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

<< Agree. What a cruel world we live in. My condolescence to all the victims & relatives. RIP
                  Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Working...
                  X