Chalk On Clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalk On Clothes

Does anyone know how to get chalk off clothing, i have resorted to putting the chalk on the table now as i have ruined many jeans but this kinda takes me out of my natural rhythm, can it come off clothes if so how, i remember when i got it on a shirt once and couldn't get it off even after several washes?.

chalk doesnt really stain so should come off pretty easily. i have never had clothes ruined by chalk. just give yourself a pat when you leave. otherwise just buy a chalk pouch. cheap, very convenient and quick to get used to. as for clothes, i hated it when a few years back, you always got this smell of old cigarettes in your clothes when you left.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CRAFTSMAN-...item3cc2f8fbf2 never stained clothes with it but used to wear holes in my jeans before I got one of these.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Pouches are a bit too camp for my liking, but with a name like willy tyson a chalk pouch suits you bud...
        layful: (sorry bud, you know it's all in jest)

I recently bought a leather chalk holder to stop the chalk marks in my pocket tho... :distracted:

Comment

Well I know where you'd keep your chalk Cally, same place you keep your mini-butt Would also help if my name was Willy lol :highly_amused:
          Last edited by willtyson; 4 February 2013, 05:18 PM.
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I have got one of those chalk holders but i have found you cant chalk the ends of your snooker tip with one very well unless you have a different one to me, and coming back to the chalk on the clothes, i still have a shirt to this day that i am trying to get the triangle chalk out of, and still with no success.

Comment

Damn, ok fair enough you got me right back there will... I always thought it was willytyson for some reason...lol..

Must learn to read before i crack a comment eh......

BTW i havn't got a mini butt fella, lost it somewhere...

Comment

William, Will, Willy, Willie, Billy, Bill call me what you like, I'm sure I've had worse :hopelessness:

Comment

No will-I-am.....

Ok, i'm off, nightmare to reply with this grey box appearing all the time when trying too reply.. doing me nut in now...

Wheres fezza... Oi FEZZA sort the forum out will ya bud...

Comment

Any chance we can try and stay on topic?.

Comment

Chalk off http://pooltablecleaner.com/store/pr...0f31c54552f452

Like I said, never heard of anyone getting clothes stained through chalk.

Comment

It happens if you don't brush it off before washing, you effectively boil the die in. Give it a brush before hand and you should be fine.
                        (I always thought i was willy as well!)
                        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

I've had the same issues, it also caused a couple of holes in a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts but I only ever use them for snooker so it's fine. You tried vanish? That's pretty good at getting my oily work cloths really clean despite having tough mank ingrained into them.
                          :snooker:

Comment

Take a look at this stuff my misses uses it on everything from carpet spills to stains on laundry, it does work.
                            http://www.jmldirect.com/invt/s21so3...FeTMtAodBXkARg
                            Loads of vids on youtube.

Comment

its not just clothing that it stains, it also drys the skin out, nasty stuff if its left on for too long

Comment

Working...
                              X