Aussie wins again . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie wins again . . .

Black Cavier won its 25th race yesterday.

15 G1 wins and still undefeated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Caviar

Best Australian horse ever!

Is there a better horse in the world?

: )
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

A great champion I don't think there is a better horse in the world at the moment . You will need millions to buy one of her foals.

Comment

Best sprinter in the world.

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
        A great champion I don't think there is a better horse in the world at the moment . You will need millions to buy one of her foals.
        Black Cavier half brother just sold for $5 million . . . license to print money?
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Without sounding too disrespectful of Aussie racing it is not of the same standard as UK/IRE, would it of remained unbeaten if it ran 25 group ones over here I'm not so sure, i think Frankel would have held his own and a fair few other horses, but Black caviar is definitely something special...
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
            Without sounding too disrespectful of Aussie racing it is not of the same standard as UK/IRE, would it of remained unbeaten if it ran 25 group ones over here I'm not so sure, i think Frankel would have held his own and a fair few other horses, but Black caviar is definitely something special...
            Black Cavier did race in the UK last year and won the G1 Diamond Jubilee Stakes in Ascot.

I would love to see Black Cavier race against Frankel but I think both owners wouldn't want to risk their perfect winning record.

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
              I had shares in some UK/IRE horses they came with some meat products I got at my local supermarket

Comment

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
                I had shares in some UK/IRE horses they came with some meat products I got at my local supermarket
                Haha i don't know what your talking about... I wondered why my beef burgers tasted nicer the last couple of years...
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Anybody know anything about the Aussie Horse Phar Lap ??

Comment

Originally Posted by tomeestrings View Post
                    Anybody know anything about the Aussie Horse Phar Lap ??
                    'Aussie' horse?

Well we claim Phar Lap as an 'Aussie' but as my New Zealand friends tell me:

FOALED: Timaru, New Zealand, 4 October 1926

; )

Comment

Maybe She/he was sold on ?? And claimed citizenship ??

Comment

Like Russel Crowe.

; )

Comment

Tee Hee lol !! Thats not obvious enough !! Zola Budd is a prime example ??

Comment

She is now retired what a shame it will be interesting to see what her foals sell for. I might buy one LOL.

Comment

Yes, it is a shame. If I win lotto (say 5 times) I might buy a foal too . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X