Adam Scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Scott

Congrats to Adam Scott and to all Australian sports fans for a fantastic 2013 Masters Victory

One of the best I have ever seen !!! What a great performance and such a worthy winner .. A sportsman and gentleman

Comiserations to Angel Cabrera , without who ; we wouldnt have seen such a memorable final !!! I take my hat off to both

English Tommy .

Yep, that was amazing. I thought he had won on the 18th with a magic putt but it took two playoff holes to finally nail Australia's first US Masters win. Greg Norman must be a happy man today. Well done Adam! Angel certainly came close to winning (very close). Phew, I can breath again and now time for bed (10-30 am here). Still too excited to sleep perhaps.

: )
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

great finish - cabrera very very nearly holed it though that would have been a pressure putt!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

At that level , every shot is unbelievable pressure , the whole 4 days of golf was a pleasure to watch and we were treated to an extra special finish and a worthy winner even though I was rooting for Westy lol

Comment

Class acts, both of them! What a great finish. It's a shame about that business on 15. I really would have liked to see Tiger in the mix as well.
          Last edited by PetMarmoset; 15 April 2013, 12:53 AM. Reason: typo
          Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

In my book Tiger is still behind Jack Niclaus but I reckon he could just pip him for Majors in the next 3 yrs ??

Comment

Originally Posted by tomeestrings View Post
              In my book Tiger is still behind Jack Niclaus but I reckon he could just pip him for Majors in the next 3 yrs ??
              I think his game is back to the point where he can start winning majors again. At least one this year.

I didn't mean to hijack this thread and turn it into a Tiger thread. Congratulations to Adam and Australia!
              Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Adam has deserved a major for the last few years, he should have won the British open last year but for luck and skill of Ernie Els, there's so many top class golfers now I don't think winning more than one major a season will happen often...
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                X