die stiefel sind zum wandern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• die stiefel sind zum wandern

just watching a recording of BBC TV's Orphan Black episode 2 and they played this as part of the soundtrack ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBr4xCtgGxg

or if you prefer, here's the original in English with a rather racy video for 1966 ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

eat your heart out Miley Cyrus
    Last edited by DandyA; 29 September 2013, 02:35 AM.

lol, thanks for that!
    mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

That show is very popular over here. I've already seen season 1 and now they are re-running it on our national network (it was originally on SPACE). They say season 2 won't be out until 2014 sometime.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        That show is very popular over here. I've already seen season 1 and now they are re-running it on our national network (it was originally on SPACE). They say season 2 won't be out until 2014 sometime. Terry
        just watched episode 3 of Orphan Black and to say "I'm gripped" is an understatement, I can't wait for the next episodes

googling, I see it was made by the Canadian Film Centre and filmed in Toronto, Ontario so I guess that's two things Ontario is famous for now ... your good self and that programme ...

no spoilers please from anyone whose seen the whole series - we're only up to Episode 3 on the BBC in the UK ...

Comment

Never heard of it . . .

Been watching 'The Killing' a Danish series. Pretty good!
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
            Never heard of it . . . Been watching 'The Killing' a Danish series. Pretty good!
            look out for Orphan Black in case it heads downunder mythman, I'd think it will do eventually ...

I never really got into The Killing but did thoroughly enjoy "The Bridge" ... the original Swedish/Danish series that is rather than the American or British remakes (which I haven't seen) ...

Comment

"Orphan Black will air on Foxtel later this year."

Hmmm, wonder if it has ben on yet. I don't have Foxtel (pay TV) but friends do.

Just checked 'The Bridge' - it was on SBS last year. Missed that one.
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                "Orphan Black will air on Foxtel later this year."

Hmmm, wonder if it has ben on yet. I don't have Foxtel (pay TV) but friends do.

Just checked 'The Bridge' - it was on SBS last year. Missed that one.
                well I don't know what the ending of Orphan Black will be but after watching the first three episodes, it should be unmissable if you like this sort of stuff ... I'm sure your friends won't mind if you pop round to watch it ...

The Bridge was very good, you can't help falling in love with the female detective Saga Noren, and the storyline was compelling - well until the final episode, I thought the ending was a bit "Starsky and Hutch" if you know what I mean ...

I hope Orphan Black has an interesting ending and it wasn't the bloke who runs the huge corporation what did it as it were (not that we've encountered a bloke who runs a huge corporation yet) ...

I appreciate it must be difficult for scriptwriters to write the ending (it's their last pay cheque after all) but if you can't write a great ending ... like The Sting or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid or The Graduate or Midnight Cowboy for instance, then at least go surreal ... like 2001: a Space Odyssey or The Prisoner ...

here's the theme from The Bridge to whet our whistles ready for the new series next year ... the video isn't from the series, I thought I read it was a school project (well done!) ...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ZQ-lYoS34

Comment

Working...
                X