Just thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
    Ive had a cue delivered today. Didn't have to have a smack on the nose first tho, I used TNT. Try them next time lol.
    Get well soon mate.
    lol cheers muck .

Comment

Cue just arrived and well worth the wait , work of art .

Comment

pics , specs , maker ?????
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

You know what im like with pics Neil . Its a Tony Glover with beautiful ash shaft , four splices of amboyna with thick maple veneers .

Specs

57 . 75 "
          9.8 mm
          18 Oz

Comment

Get well soon mate. Hope the cue plays well for you

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              You know what im like with pics Neil . Its a Tony Glover with beautiful ash shaft , four splices of amboyna with thick maple veneers .

Specs

57 . 75 "
              9.8 mm
              18 Oz

Now you are just teasing us !!!! I'm useless with technology but even i can upload pics.......not a clue how i do it though !!
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

hope the cue makes you feel better mate

Comment

Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
                  hope the cue makes you feel better mate
                  Chhers muck , one look at her and she lit my face up like a christmas tree . Thanks

Comment

Tried the Glover Today and am very very impressed with her . Little long for me so am debating whether to have it shortened .

Comment

leave it alone - i love glover cues, most under rated cue maker of the lot.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        Me too.I also play with glover cue. He is one of the best cuemakers the planet. High quality craftsmanship. However, I must say (in my opinion) the ash what he uses is middium stiff. Not as stiff as crafsman cues or maximums ultimate cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          I hear you muck , but i want this as my second playing cue and even after the alteration it would still be 57 " so quite sought after specs .

Comment

yeah i agree with ADR, leave it as it is, as better re sale value on cue in original state from being made.

plus am a bit biased too as i used to own it, great quality cue.

you can always hold cue further up.

Last edited by mattyshinobi22; 6 November 2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

The only reason I moved on was because I did not want to taper it to 9.25mm it's a lovely cue

Comment

Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
                                The only reason I moved on was because I did not want to taper it to 9.25mm it's a lovely cue
                                agreed - once you re do a cue it is never the same.
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X