Just thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thinking

Off work with a broken nose which has stressed me out , anyway was going to start back today but have had this awful pain in my left shoulder blade going through to my chest . After reading up on this i,ve come to the conclusion that its trapped wind caused by stress , which is quite common . Trying to de stress and the pain is easing , anyone else suffered with this .

morning - how did the nose thing happen?
    No never suffered with this but I thought pain in left arm/shoulder into chest was a heart-attack?

how's the stress now?

get well soon
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks muck , i was trying to break a fight up and got caught flush on the nose . Thought i was having a heart attack but felt relief after burping which got me thinking . trying to stay calm hard with three kids though .

Comment

Expecting a cue Today so that should cheer me up .

Comment

Always look on the bright side Neil............new cue .......happy days :snooker:
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes Neil , just lost a close relative at 26 , which puts your troubles into perspective . Looking forward to the postie knbocking the door off its hinges .

Comment

Hope your nose is better a new cue allways cheers one up . On a more serious note if I was you I would see a doc about the pain you had/have just to make sure it is not anything serious.

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
                Hope your nose is better a new cue allways cheers one up . On a more serious note if I was you I would see a doc about the pain you had/have just to make sure it is not anything serious.
                Thanks muck , think youre right best to be on the safe side . I was born with a hole in the heart so i should know different than to ignore it .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  Thanks muck , think youre right best to be on the safe side . I was born with a hole in the heart so i should know different than to ignore it .
                  Yeah best to get checked out - Hope you recover soon pal -

On a lighter note my mother-in-law was actually born without a heart n she keeps going on and on and on.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                    Yeah best to get checked out - Hope you recover soon pal -

On a lighter note my mother-in-law was actually born without a heart n she keeps going on and on and on.
                    lmfao muck , that made me laugh .

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                      .....On a lighter note my mother-in-law was actually born without a heart n she keeps going on and on and on.
                      Lol, i remember that feeling, luckily i don't need to see her too regular now

You got a new job Hotpot ?? or still clinging onto the old one for now ??

Comment

I used to get those before realising what the problem was...

In my case, i'd get a sharp pain through the back at the shoulder, felt like I was being skewered!

Eventually, I found out it was bad indigestion, caused by diet (pies with shortcrust pastry usually got me)

Take a Zantac or similar and see if it helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Lol, i remember that feeling, luckily i don't need to see her too regular now

You got a new job Hotpot ?? or still clinging onto the old one for now ??
                          Started a new one muck

Comment

Originally Posted by humperdingle View Post
                            I used to get those before realising what the problem was...

In my case, i'd get a sharp pain through the back at the shoulder, felt like I was being skewered!

Eventually, I found out it was bad indigestion, caused by diet (pies with shortcrust pastry usually got me)

Take a Zantac or similar and see if it helps.
                            I went out Fri but took the car so had two shandies and a shed full of coke , and thinking thats the cause , will try zantac , thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                              Expecting a cue Today so that should cheer me up .
                              Ive had a cue delivered today. Didn't have to have a smack on the nose first tho, I used TNT. Try them next time lol.
                              Get well soon mate.
                              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X