new cricket game? . . . Aussie 15's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cricket game? . . . Aussie 15's

Just wondering what people think of this?

http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/20...?site=northtas

"Each batter will only be allowed to face 15 balls" plus some other stupid rules . . .

No jokes about Australian batsman please . . .

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

I don't understand?!? are Australians not rubbish at cricket?
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      Just wondering what people think of this?

http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/20...?site=northtas

"Each batter will only be allowed to face 15 balls" plus some other stupid rules . . .

No jokes about Australian batsman please . . .

it sounds overly complicated ... a bit like Power Snooker with a power ball and the power zone which hardly anyone enjoyed ...

Comment

I wonder if they will have the one bounce one hand and you're out rule?

Six and out too maybe?

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

I'm a bit surprised to see you on the forum mythman ... are you taking a break from practising your rain-dance? or maybe you think you've perfected it already if the last game of Australia A vs England was anything to go by ...

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
            I'm a bit surprised to see you on the forum mythman ... are you taking a break from practising your rain-dance? or maybe you think you've perfected it already if the last game of Australia A vs England was anything to go by ...
            No rain dance will be needed. Well, unless you are an English cricket supporter.

Comment

Here is hoping we kick the poms fair up the 8. They should play all the tests at the WACA the heat would kill the sooks.LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X