Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
    Moderator, please remove this thread, this is a snooker forum after all
    Luckily it is in the off-topic area so it should be safe.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

It should still be removed, can we draw a line under this now

Comment

It should still be removed, can we draw a line under this now
        Two more tests to go mate. Melbourne and then Sydney.

Five - nil maybe?

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Moderator, please remove this thread, this is a snooker forum after all
          oh, and whilst you're doing that Moderator, please could you also permanently ban all Australian members ... and anyway, it's only a very little trophy isn't it? hardly worth bothering about ...

not that I'm feeling sore or anything ...

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
            and anyway, it's only a very little trophy isn't it? hardly worth bothering about ...
            It may be small, but we URN-ed it

Comment

I hope in future they don't put ashes series back to back like this one because i honestly think it'll lose the appeal. 10 test matches pretty much 1 after another is just to much in such a short space of time in my opinion.
              Last edited by Gary Hall; 19 December 2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, like the Ryder cup the ashes is normally one of sports greatly anticipated events for me, this series just felt like any other winter tour ,all a bit flat. I haven't hardly watched it ,could be because the South African B team were getting humped lol.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

5-0

Happy with that!

Stand up if you are five nil up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mythman69; 5 January 2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Great win they all played at there best I bet beefy Botham is eating humble pie right now silly man saying the poms would win 5 nil. Would not like to be in there shoes when they go home.

Comment

please god tell me that there is no more cricket for a while - what a pointless game, at least when it is in australia it is on at night so we don't have to watch it!
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Thankfully it is all over for a while now, next Ashes series is not until 2015.

Fair play to the crims, they played a good series though England could (but won't) make excuses about a team at the end of it's lifespan having won Ashes after Ashes and having a packed summer of domestic cricket with multiple limited overs on top to deal with, but they were still outplayed.

However, next time you're in the pub quiz and a question comes up "which cricket team won the Ashes in 2013?" be careful with your answer, as actually, the answer is both England and Australia won the Ashes in 2013. Nobody won it in 2014.

This thread can now be deleted..

Comment

Thankfully it is all over for a while now, next Ashes series is not until 2015.

Fair play to the crims, they played a good series though England could (but won't) make excuses about a team at the end of it's lifespan having won Ashes after Ashes and having a packed summer of domestic cricket with multiple limited overs on top to deal with, but they were still outplayed.

However, next time you're in the pub quiz and a question comes up "which cricket team won the Ashes in 2013?" be careful with your answer, as actually, the answer is both England and Australia won the Ashes in 2013. Nobody won it in 2014.

This thread can now be deleted..
                          This thread can be kept until at least 2015 (or when England wins the Ashes in about 2085).

Comment

Working...
                          X