Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    Originally Posted by ferret View Post

@ADR147 I think he was sober when he recorded it, would of been forgivable if he was drunk but sadly not the case
    maybe he thought he was sober after a particularly heavy night?
    Right I'm treating this like a tight rugby match... 10/11 Mike had been drinking 10/11 Mike was sober 3/1 Mike was on illegal substances.

Place your bets via PM =p
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      Ramon you need to relax and please do not use offensive language on the forum.

Everybody who has replied to this thread are very good friends with Mike, if you had been on this forum for more than a few months then you would know this.

@ADR147 I think he was sober when he recorded it, would of been forgivable if he was drunk but sadly not the case
      his friend calls him Shaty here on the forum where 1000 others can see it in ????? If you want to appeal, your friend in future do so in private. or go with him in conversation. which is called friendship. but then again, I learned something new about friendship. Many thanks for your advice.

Comment

i see the xmas spirit is dead and cold in it's grave on tsf

written in the few hours i had to myself xmas eve. sober, and proud of my quickly developed creation.

not my fault if some people can't recognise genius when they see it...

happy new year anyway
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

written in the few hours i had to myself xmas eve. sober, and proud of my quickly developed creation.

happy new year anyway
          Well said Mike, but dont give up making cues just yet.

All the best wishes to all over "The Festive"

Comment

So, the obvious question - is Mike going to start making guitars!!??

I can see it now - maple or ash fret-boards, blackspin frets, his own range of new top-secret strings (with a querky helpful video on the website to show you how to change the strings without garroting your fingers), and a patented F1 extension system that allows you to add 12 string and bass with simple one-click system...I'm sure the virtual guitar builder will be open any day now :-)

Give him a year, and he'll then be making cue-guitar hybrids where you can pot a solo, or shred a break...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
              Right I'm treating this like a tight rugby match... 10/11 Mike had been drinking 10/11 Mike was sober 3/1 Mike was on illegal substances.

Place your bets via PM =p
              3/1 fine wood dust effected his brain......
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

happy new year anyway
                the forum is like Dundee on a Friday night, a fight is always just about to break out and usually over nothing!

Comment

Happy New Year mike, have a great 2014 man. I;m sure ya will....

Crack on music making man, maybe not so long songs in future tho eh!...lol ....

All the best everybodeeeeeeeeee.....

Comment

Well I admit I was going to come on and expected to take the p - but liked it actually - he reminds me a bit of James Blunt and he is actually quite talented
                    Last edited by Byrom; 26 December 2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      maybe he thought he was sober after a particularly heavy night?

Maybe you should look at the home page. SNOOKER FORUM!
                      Not politically OR Religion Forum!
                      I respect you, but that gives you no right to make Abuse of my respect.
                      If you are not happy because someone puts a film on youtube, or you want to make a Joke about it, Mail him PM.
                      You do'nt need talk about your friendship hr with Mike every time !!!! , I'm not interested in your relationship with others.
                      Snooker is not just about potting some balls, but also respect for each other (even for your friends).

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                        If you are not happy because someone puts a film on youtube, or you want to make a Joke about it, Mail him PM.
                        You do'nt need talk about your friendship hr with Mike every time !!!! , I'm not interested in your relationship with others.
                        Snooker is not just about potting some balls, but also respect for each other (even for your friends).
                        Hahahahaha, you're mental!
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Wow you need to chill man, you obviously don't get English humour
                          Ohh and by the way, this was posted in the "Off Topic" section of the forum, so we can say what we like, you cannot read

Comment

are you on drugs or off your meds?

Comment

I think you need to look up the meaning of banter

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Wow you need to chill man, you obviously don't get English humour

Ohh and by the way, this was posted in the "Off Topic" section of the forum, so we can say what we like, you cannot read
                                Abviously NOT,
                                I saw one time, Stephen Hendry and Ronnie) O'Sullivan together at the bar in ANTWP. They joked with each other. Because they are very good friends. But believe it or not, Ronnie never going to put some flim about his friend on the Internet or call him drunk on the Internet. And believe it or not , someone like Ronnie, understand english humour much better than you. I do believe, you're a friend of Mike and ADR as well. And you have no bad intentions. And perhaps many other members too. But if you put something on the Internet, you have to understand, there are people who may get the wrong impression.
                                Believe me, I can say anything about you too here on the Internet, but I do'nt think that you are happy to hear that.
                                Anyway, You are what you are. So, good luck mate (especially with your English humour !!!!!).

Comment

Working...
                                X