• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody stop him ;)

That shy retiring Mike Wooldridge just put this on facebook,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0eOf...ature=youtu.be

Don't give up your day job Cuefather
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Living the Dream......

Comment

If anybody is currently waiting for a Mike Wooldridge Snooker Cue then this is why you are waiting, he is busy playing with his guitar and not his sand paper

Comment

Stick to making cues...

Comment

That's why he shut down the shop for almost 2 months.

Comment

some people should not be allowed to drink!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Freedom of speech., learn to live with it. OR : **** OF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                  Freedom of speech., learn to live with it. OR : **** OF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You're quite right, that's why people are free to give their reply.

. . . and it's OFF btw, not OF . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Last edited by billabong; 25 December 2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                    You're quite right, that's why people are free to give their reply.

. . . and it's OFF btw, not OF . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You may say what you believe, me too. you know who Mike Wooldridge is ? He has done more for anyone than you and me!!
                    You can say what you want, but you can also have respect for his opinion.
                    You do not insult him because he has certain opinions about Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    What you gonna do? Shoot him? Believe me sweetie, no one is perfect. Neither do I.
                    I see many people who daily make many mistakes in the name of Jesus or Christmas.
                    Shall we accept each other as we are? If you have a good heart, is good enough for me. What is your religion or your ethnicity: I do not care.

Greatest respect for the best cue maker all times.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, I think we just wanted to make jokes with him, as I know jrc and Andrew were friends of him . So we all having fun including Mike and Mike is the funniest cue maker I ever meet . And I think he doesn't mind at all, between he done well with the christmas song too , never thought of he can sing along with playing guitar.
                      Really no bad meaning from all of us and we all respect the cue father.

Comment

I did not say Mike do mind. I can not speak on behalf of Mike. I have no right to do that. I just said my opinion. And I respect yours! .. . thanks for your explanation and I wish you a merry Christmas. (I'm not religious, so I hope you do'nt mind ,,,sorry !! )

Comment

Ramon you need to relax and please do not use offensive language on the forum.

Everybody who has replied to this thread are very good friends with Mike, if you had been on this forum for more than a few months then you would know this.

@ADR147 I think he was sober when he recorded it, would of been forgivable if he was drunk but sadly not the case

Comment

Lol, this is why you've got to love Mike haha :snooker:
                            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                              Ramon you need to relax and please do not use offensive language on the forum.

Everybody who has replied to this thread are very good friends with Mike, if you had been on this forum for more than a few months then you would know this.

@ADR147 I think he was sober when he recorded it, would of been forgivable if he was drunk but sadly not the case
                              maybe he thought he was sober after a particularly heavy night?
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X