Mvg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mvg

Just watched MVG destroy Aidy Lewis 6-0 in semis of the darts, wow wa wee wa! What a player.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Mvg

yep what a white wash
    MvG vs Wright should be a good'n
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Mvg

MvG possesses the best facial expressions of any sportsman past or present! Could watch him forever
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

yeah awesome by MvG ... they showed Ronnie in the audience during the match before ...

Comment

That was some pretty impressive darts from MvG.....

103.02 average and he hit 58% of the doubles he went for, I think this could be MvG's year if he keeps that form up!!
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

As close to a certainty as there can be in sport. Lewis was finishing poorly but that was the final.

Comment

Yes MVG played very well yesterday but I think the scoreline is flattering somewhat. If Lewis had hit half of the doubles he missed it would have been a very level game. Obviously when darts is played like that it is great entertainment but Taylor on form averages over 105 all the time, its just he isn't flash and is more methodical in his style.

Peter Wright has been playing great too and is showing the form on the big stage that he produces on the floor. Its no certainty that MVG has this in the bag. Wright playing a slower style will probably cause MVG a few problems, I think it will be a classic though. Great to have a new champion either way.

Comment

You're right Cueman, Lewis has had double trouble in this tourney, but his scoring has been so heavy he got away with it. It will be interesting if Taylor can come back again, it will have hurt him deeply the way he played, and I wouldn't bet against him hitting the heights again, but I think that Taylor fear factor is slipping now, these young guns don't have the baggage of getting humped by him week in week out, and Of course age catches up with us all even the great man.
                The final shouldn't be close if you go by averages can Wright average over one hundred over the longer format, I doubt it, but I agree he could knock MVG off his stride, also I wonder if MVG might think he's played the final already against Lewis , so could either be mentally not right or drained from the battle, I can't wait.

Comment

Mvg

strong start by MvG

Comment

PWHas to win this set with the darts or he could be looking at 4-0 and that would not be good.

Comment

Mvg

I think that Wright is very much a confidence player and is finding nothing to boost his confidence tonight. He has gone on to this match knowing that he is facing one of the most in form sportsman in the world, which wouldn't have helped either
                      On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Oh dear me.

Comment

Mvg

I think Wright wasted all his energy with his exuberant entrance
                          would like him to start turning it around

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            I think Wright wasted all his energy with his exuberant entrance
                            would like him to start turning it around
                            I actually missed his entrance but can imagine it. At least he gives it his all in the attention grabbing stakes
                            On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Mvg

he ran round the stage hugged one of the PR girls (wouldn't we all like to do that )
                              and generally had a great time enjoying being in the final of the World

Comment

Working...
                              X