No announcement yet.

The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nawww he is going all the way put your house on it - money in the bank bring em on.

Comment

impossible. those leg can't handle a more than three rounds with a proper heavy weight hitter

Comment

I have to agree with J6 here, those little rooster legs won't absorb any decent punch, he could do a Tommy Hearns and look like bambi on ice when he gets clipped .
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

and he don't look like the kinda guy whos gonna have his face rearranged to find out so, he should be wise with his money from day one

Comment

Well I got the feeling this guy has something more special in the locker - he is down to earth dedicated and focused - he has fast hands and power in both hands and the all important 'eye of the tiger' in the ring I think he is the best in the UK by far at the moment and only Haye would have any chance of upsetting him I think but even that is beginning to look doubtful.

Its a long road for him -but he is a great prospect with dynamite in his gloves and real fire in his heart - so tushhhh to you doubters - time will tell - but I think he's a nice lad and a real winner already.

Comment

He will always be in with a chance as he fight changing power, it's if he can do it when in with someone else with the same weapons, time will tell. He does seem dedicated ,and a nice lad , I would like to see him in with Tyson Fury, at least he would try and hit him back, and not just have a wrestling match for a couple of rounds, domestically I don't know anywhere else he can go, Price maybe, but I'm not sure he would want it, as that would finish him if he lost. America could be too early, and I can't think of an up and coming European heavyweight.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Well I don't think he would fear Tyson Fury as according to Fury himself Antony has already beat him up in sparring when Antony was a kid.

Wont happen for a while as Fury is further down the road and himself in with a shot at the WC belt if he beats Chisora again in Manchester so maybe later on down the line down the line they will have a tear up for sure. Maybe Chisora might be an option soon if he looses to Fury - a bit of a tougher test in both of those two though.

Price too would be a good match up - thing is with heavyweight boxing they all or their promoters seem to want to avoid each other until the money's right because after all - it might just be their last big payday.

Comment

Looks like Tyson been up to his old tricks trying to flog a few tickets for his fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-showdown.html

Comment

he maybe a nice lad, hit hard with both hands and be very skillful around the ring but, anatomically he aint got it, and its not his fault

Comment

Well you gotta go with what you got - someone once said Tyson was too little to be a proper heavyweight and took Tyrell Biggs - I think to the Olympics instead.

We shall see in time -

Comment

whoever said that didn't know what they were talking about. your lad wouldn't of live lived with tyson even when mike was 15
                        we will see in time, with varying interest

Comment

Ok this is getting a bit boring - these guys are just too easy for Antony - here is his latest fight - makes it 8 fights 8 K-O's

Comment

Antony fighting for his first belt in his 9th fight

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                              Antony fighting for his first belt in his 9th fight

he actually looks half decent there.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

yet another miss match. ones doing it for a very nice wag with endorsements/ sponsors so on, and the other to pay some bills.
                                josh is not fighting anyone, hes still at the bottom of the piramid. he's being set up for a shock. and times ticking
                                Last edited by j6uk; 12 October 2014, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X