Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pick up

anybody live near sapcote in leicester

I have family who live just down road from sapcote, usually end up seeing them every month or so

Does that help you Jim?

Comment

Hi jim, i live about 15 mins from sapcote, and visit my son in sheffield regular if this is any help?

Comment

Originally Posted by inoffpat View Post
        Hi jim, i live about 15 mins from sapcote, and visit my son in sheffield regular if this is any help?
        That would be brilliant,looking at buying a cue rack of ebay pick up only,if i win it could you pick up will send money to you coś cash on collection,then meet up next time your in sheffield,thanks jim

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          That would be brilliant,looking at buying a cue rack of ebay pick up only,if i win it could you pick up will send money to you coś cash on collection,then meet up next time your in sheffield,thanks jim
          Hi jim, will it fit in a average size car? If so, no problem just let me know. Cheers

Comment

yes mate its an old walking stick stand holds 38 cues so about 8 -10 ins deep about 2 ft tall and about 30 -35 ins long,thanks again jim ,will get address and telephone no for you to contact

Comment

Well failed to buy ,bid 42.51 7 Seconds left went for 72 pounds lol,win some you lose some.

Comment

Better luck next time jim

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                  ....win some you lose some.
                  You only lose some if you don't bid enough Jim

Comment

Was only £26 when i was bidding didnt ever register my bid they came that thick and fast lol

Comment

Working...
                    X