Perfect game at 65!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect game at 65!

ask LesEdwards he recently changed from a 10x5 to a 12x6. I am sure he said that the angles from the black spot were different and angles into middle pockets were different. Hope he hops on.
    Last edited by DeanH; 5 April 2014, 08:10 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by gauthierguy View Post
      I'm not related to Tom, but was fortunate enough to meet him a few times and buy a couple of cues from him. I really admire .his craftsmanship and have bought and sold a few of them. By the way, I just talked to Ike and asked him to send in a post about his big game, ( which was witnessed by nine people) as I thought some people would find interesting.
      If you ever have any of Tom's cues for sale please contact me Thanks gs1mkh at yahoo dot com

Comment

Hi bob1- I tried to email you, but your address didn't work. The only Gauthier cue I have right now is from Tom's early days(70's?) when he modified Brunswick Trophy cues and made the shafts for them. My cue is 18oz, about 57-8" and has three shafts. The Trophy shaft is 13mm and the Gauthier shafts are 12 and 10mm. The 10mm has a brass(?) ferrule, but I trust the word of Jason, a former pool hall owner who bought it from Tom. The cue and shafts are in excellent Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
        X