Froch v Groves ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch v Groves ?

Looking forward to the big fight tonight just hope it lives up to all the hype! I'm still undecided as to who I think will win the fight but am swaying more towards Groves prob in 6 rounds but we just don't know what sort of form Froch will be in and a good quick start is crucial for him or it will only go one way I fear!
    " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "

i might put an eye in just to see if it can still grab my attention, i respect the art but its been a while sense i lost interest in that game

Comment

I'm gonna watch I think. At least then I'll know what everybody is talking about tomorrow.
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Froch i think, only just though..£16.95 PPV,, been some good fights so far though..
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Holy Moly.. what a humdinger of a punch. They are so closely matched..
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Sod paying for it.....got it on live streaming for nothing .

Groves didn't see that coming
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Froch was fading and groves was stepping it up a gear. that punch came at the right moment. I think Froch might retire now.

Watched it on the big screen while practicing lineup on my favourite table. perfect

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                Froch was fading and groves was stepping it up a gear. that punch came at the right moment. I think Froch might retire now.
                It was a humdinger of a punch, I'm quite glad Froch put this to bed!! You could very well be right there bud......
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Groves showed no class for me in the run up to the fight and at no stage of the fight did he look like he was going to win. Didn't box anywhere near as well as he did in the first fight .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Froch may have been getting tired but so was grove's, froch is always better at the tail end of fight's because he likes to stand toe to toe, regardless of that stoppage he would have still took it. Froch grossly underestimated groves last time out this time he came with a good game plan and stuck to it well behind a solid jab, grove's however got lost believing his own hype and lost because of it.

Comment

What about Amir Khan claiming he had Groves winning on points up until the 6th?

Comment

Working...
                      X