World cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World cup

Just looking at the odds for the world cup and you can get Brazil at 7/1 if you register an account at betfred , just wondering if anyone fancies a flutter with me

If you open account ill have a 20 flutter, send via paypal. I wont risk opening account as if mrs sees the world cup would be a nightmare with "you gambling the mortgage on this game etc etc etc"! Shes better than spying on me than m15 would ever be.

Comment

Well i just went to register n they reckon i,ve already registered , must av been a long time ago for a specific reason as i very rarely bet .

Comment

I have tipped Brazil to win, 7-1 is fantastic odds

Comment

Anyone fancy opening an account and putting a ton on each , really fancy them

Comment

Now that is a serious gut feeling mate....!!

That good odds if you can still them bud...... Bet365 are only giving 3/1.
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

It will be a South American team who'll win it 'not sure it will be Brazil..

Comment

World cup

lot of pressure on brasil. Think Argentina could win. Have got a good team with an amazing attack and they will be ok with the conditions but without the pressure.
                coaching is not just for the pros
                www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

I'll go for Spain to make the final, not sure if they will win, but I think this could be this squads last hurrah. I don't think the conditions will affect them as much as some of the European teams, outside punt Chile, just like the way they play.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

3 - 1 now the odds

Comment

Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
                      It will be a South American team who'll win it 'not sure it will be Brazil..
                      oh I do hope so
                      got Ecuador in the office sweepstake

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                      X