Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How your brain can fool your eyes.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How your brain can fool your eyes.

    Look at this picture. The square colour A is exactly the same as B.


  • #2
    And ????????????????

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
      And ????????????????
      They are exactly the same shade of grey. Don't you think that's amazing.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't get it, i thought you meant same size, colour is different ????

        Comment


        • #5
          Hows it supposed to look it looks exactly the same to me. This stuff all depends on your eyes some people see it
          some dont.

          Comment


          • #6
            What the letter A and B ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cyberheater View Post
              They are exactly the same shade of grey. Don't you think that's amazing.
              If thats correct what your saying then the whole board is the same colour.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                What the letter A and B ?
                Yep its the shade of the letters not the squares bit crap really cyberheater

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ste bed View Post
                  If thats correct what your saying then the whole board is the same colour.
                  a, then

                  No, the shadow makes the square marked B look lighter, because they're beside darker squares.

                  Get a bit of paper and cut a wee circle out, and hold it over the squares A then B. that lets your brain see them

                  without the comparison with any surrounding squares. . I think

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The 3rd one along in this series is really good. .

                    http://discovermagazine.com/gallerie...to/i/illusions

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Is that big green thing grey as well?
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by billabong View Post
                        a, then

                        No, the shadow makes the square marked B look lighter, because they're beside darker squares.

                        Get a bit of paper and cut a wee circle out, and hold it over the squares A then B. that lets your brain see them

                        without the comparison with any surrounding squares. . I think
                        no found thison other sites its the lettering a looks alot darker than b but there the same the squares are different thats not the illusion

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ste bed View Post
                          no found thison other sites its the lettering a looks alot darker than b but there the same the squares are different thats not the illusion
                          This is how I see it aswell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ste bed View Post
                            Yep its the shade of the letters not the squares bit crap really cyberheater
                            It's a tough crowd.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              How your brain can fool your eyes.

                              It is a good example of the brain doing what it does in making assumptions and generalisations to take shortcuts so you can act more quickly. If it didn't do this we would become paralysed through analysis and couldn't take action quick enough
                              On Cue Facebook Page
                              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X