No announcement yet.

Friday 13 was it unlucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a very enjoyable day. Paid a visit to Tony Glovers with a friend off this forum. Fantastic day out and overdosed on cues and snooker talk. Another Air Con problem tho.

Get it fixed Mick bloody hot in that car Thanks for a great day out mate
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thinking about it, I did have an unexpected setback on my way home yesterday. I'm not exactly sure what it was about, but we had to get off the bus for some reason, I think there was some work being done on the road and it was too narrow for the bus to get through, so I had to walk part of the way. I can't say I was all that inconvenienced though. :smile:

There was some other extremely annoying stuff that made it a pretty bad day, but I wouldn't put it down to bad luck. :smile:

Comment

Hope the bairns ok ADR , my lass fell when she was a toddler and has a Harry Potter scar, but you can't really see it.
        I don't believe in any of that nonsense bad and good things happen on all days ,we just remember the bad things more on this day because we make a connection.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

had a nice day, got some good photos while out and holland battered spain

Comment

Working...
          X