Wow what a surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow what a surprise

A good few years ago i used to do a lot of walking so decided to get myself a good pair of binoculars . Went for a pair of Nikon 10x42 se , paid a few hundred for them but they were regarded as one of the best bins around . They were discontinued not long after and are very hard to find now . Just looked on ebay and could only find them in one place and are going for around £ 1700 quid so think i made a sound investment .

Seems like you zoomed in on a good buy there hotpot and can now magnify your investment

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Seems like you zoomed in on a good buy there hotpot and can now magnify your investment
      I'll start the car...

Comment

Lol nice one J R

Comment

Do i sell or keep

Comment

Well if you don't really use them anymore then sell while they are doing good, and buy more cues

Comment

Well if you don't really use them anymore then sell while they are doing good, and buy more cues
              Im falling over the ones i got here now muck

Comment

Nice one Hotpot, not often you will buy an everyday item and it's value shoot up like that, if you think they are at the top of the market and as Jrc says you don't use them, might as well sell them.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                X