• Show
Clear All

• England vs Italy World Cup

Anyone staying up to watch?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

6:00am here in HK and I am up
    a bad player who love cues

Comment

its being a good cure for my insomnia so far.....

Comment

Well ....being born English and living in scotland since i was 6 years old . Im now privaleged to be able to read all the "we hate the English" comments on my facebook . Sadly enough most of these folk are my " friends " . My timeline right now is nothing but England hate , so im off to bed and il hear the result in the morning

Comment

Absolutely ****e

Comment

when's the snooker start again?

Comment

Well it looks like neither of our countries will make it past the group stage now.

I was going for England as i hate the Italians after what happened in the Germany world cup against us with that BS penalty that cost us massively. Not many Aussies have forgotten that penalty i can tell you. Grrrrrr

Even though we are not a big soccer playing nation we always have a go and play with heart and i am proud of our boys efforts against Chile and it was so close to being a 2-2 draw but Cahill was ruled offside after he scored the equaliser.

The rest is history.
              If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                when's the snooker start again?
                17th AT1 not sure if streamed...

anyway, wish I had turned off the TV early
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I watched pool livestreaming Craig Marsh v Gareth Hibbott.
                  "Practice Makes Perfect"
                  "He Who Endures Conquers"
                  "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

I think England are heading in the right direction, going to be tough for them now, but they look to have some decent young ones coming through. The only thing that worried me was sometimes they were all keen and up for it when they had the ball,but Wellbeck aside didn't do enough for my liking to get it back quickly, Pirlo got loads of space to float around in again, just like the Euro game, although the defence handled the ball over the top a lot better this time. If I was English I wouldn't despair, I think things are on the up for yous.
                    Right that's probably enough to get me banned from ever going home again
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

At least England gave it a go and played some younger players. A promising display even though the result was not what was required.

Comment

Working...
                      X