Happy Birthday cyberhater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    It was a JOKE (but I guess a little too subtle for most)

Terry
    LOL. I don't think subtle jokes works with the guys on this forum Terry

Comment

Nope ,hit me over the head with the next one Terry, I might get it then.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I nominate 'removal man stevie' for the exalted position of TSF's worst speller.

Any seconder?

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I nominate 'removal man stevie' for the exalted position of TSF's worst speller.

Any seconder?

Terry
          Aw that's nice if you Tery what's my prize

Comment

Any seconder?

Terry
            It's all deliberate Terry, Like les Dawson playing the piano . .

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
              It's all deliberate Terry, Like les Dawson playing the piano . .
              I think you're right but when I read on of stevie's posts I have to think with a Glaswegian accent and then I can understand most of them.

Stevie:

I only nominated you but haven't gotten a seconder (you can't second yourself). If you win it the prize is a beautiful Maximus Prime cue for free however the shipping costs will be around 500quid but it does include case and 2 extensions. So your answer is a FREE CUE!

Terry
              Terry Davidson

Comment

I'll second you Terry on the basis that Stevie might have friends or relatives near you that could pick up the cue for him

Comment

I think you're right but when I read on of stevie's posts I have to think with a Glaswegian accent and then I can understand most of them.

Stevie:

I only nominated you but haven't gotten a seconder (you can't second yourself). If you win it the prize is a beautiful Maximus Prime cue for free however the shipping costs will be around 500quid but it does include case and 2 extensions. So your answer is a FREE CUE!

Terry
                  It's so Funny how you can go off some people terry haha. Only kidding you on yes am a BAD speller but a even worse snooker player

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                    I'll second you Terry on the basis that Stevie might have friends or relatives near you that could pick up the cue for him
                    To quote company policy - 'Delivery to a 3rd party entails a 500quid security and administration fee along with 3 forms of photo identification (and a pound of flesh if we feel antsy about the 3rd party'.

But of course we still have to vote on the nomination.

Terry
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

To quote company policy - 'Delivery to a 3rd party entails a 500quid security and administration fee along with 3 forms of photo identification (and a pound of flesh if we feel antsy about the 3rd party'.

But of course we still have to vote on the nomination.

Terry

Damn it. I never read the small print...

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                        It's so Funny how you can go off some people terry haha. Only kidding you on yes am a BAD speller but a even worse snooker player
                        There's a long history between myself and vmax and j6uk. j6uk once called me a liar (and he didn't use a smiley face so it wasn't in jest) but I did prove him wrong by posting Frank Callan's own tip sheet. vmax and I have a long standing argument over dominant eye theory which in fact has no real firm answer, players just have to go with what feels right to them and that will give them more confidence, so we are both 'right' but have opposite views.

I put in a smiley face to indicate it's all just a joke, even j6 calling me a liar on the public form.

Terry
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

Well at least al come in first place terry am not proud man but al take that award

Comment

Well at least al come in first place terry am not proud man but al take that award
                            OK...send me 500quid via paypal gift and you can add 'Maximus Prime' to your list of cues in your signature block.

OH well, it's getting late so time to sign off and go do some practice.

Terry
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

At leest, Stevie, it's "at leest". For goodness sake mate, don't go selling out, and spelling correctly now, just because you won an award. .

Comment

Al get back to my worse tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X