Bmw e46 320 ci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw e46 320 ci

Hi was wondering if Eny one has Eny Bmw e46 stuff they don't Have use for a don't want free stuff looking for alloys MV1 or M3 give me a shout to see if you have stuff

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
    Hi was wondering if Eny one has Eny Bmw e46 stuff they don't Have use for a don't want free stuff looking for alloys MV1 or M3 give me a shout to see if you have stuff
    hi Stevie
    Just because you have been nominated for the worst spelling on TSF you don't have to push it
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Now if only you were asking a couple of years ago, my late dad had a black E46 325.
      Thanks for the memories recall

Comment

I do my best mate who is up for the next award ?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Now if only you were asking a couple of years ago, my late dad had a black E46 325.
          Thanks for the memories recall
          Am sorry to hear that mate GBYD

Comment

no worries it was some years ago
            it was his pride and joy he used to say it was the best in the sheltered housing car park next to all those Micras
            his last blast down the tarmac
            I assume you have an eye on one to replace the one busted in the accident, how are you ribs?

Comment

Yes mate bought one yesterday 2001 plate with all leather just don't like alloys on it work is not paying me sick pay so need to go back on Monday to start earning again

Comment

Working...
              X