pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics

trying to put some cues up for sale on Panjo and have taken some nice pics , panjo says each pic must be less than 4 mb but all mine are way bigger , any ideas folks

Open the pic on your laptop . . . then press 'Ctrl' 'Alt' and 'Prt Sc' and then open Paint and paste the image and save it as a jpeg.

It should be much smaller image size now.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

have you tried http://tinypic.com/

set them to message board 640x480 then upload and use the

IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards

Comment

I'm guessing they're jpegs atm? Then you either need to compress the files, or convert them to a different format which creates a smaller file size. Try converting to PNG or GIF formats if compression isn't an option.

Comment

Ok thanks guys will try it out , yes they are jpeg , think i should have used less mp shots .

Comment

Im on windows live photo gallery , cant see anything there to convert them , ive resized them all but their still showing as the original size when i upload them here

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Im on windows live photo gallery , cant see anything there to convert them , ive resized them all but their still showing as the original size when i upload them here
              Open the file, and then save as, there should be a drop down option for file formats

Comment

Tried in the only other format available but still no luck , god i hate technology

Comment

pics

Send them to me and I will resize them and send them back mate.
                  On Cue Facebook Page
                  Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                  Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

I had the same problem and you guys are very helpful but I don't understand a word you are saying so my solution is stick to ebay.

Comment

right click on a file, Open with Paint (built in software in Windows since year dot )
                      Resize
                      change percentage to 50% (check maintain ratio)
                      file Save as jpg give a new filename
                      you should reduce the file size enough for what you require
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

pics

Super simple way Dean, it's similar to how I do it but use the Microsoft Office Picture Manager as you can select many files at once
                        On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                          Super simple way Dean, it's similar to how I do it but use the Microsoft Office Picture Manager as you can select many files at once
                          yep I use Picture Manager as well, as yuu say multiple files at once and you can modify resolution as well

but it can be difficult to find Picture Manager sometimes for the techno-phobe so I thought against mentioning it

the all important step is to save as a new file, or initially make a copy file, so you don't lose the high res originals

Comment

Great minds and all that It does show up on my 'Open with..' on a right-click so may do for others too
                            On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

once you have found it, it appears but I think (recall from many years ago) that it wont appear on that listing and you have to browse for it.
                              I found it hard to "find" it so I now have it pinned to the taskbar

Comment

Working...
                              X