No announcement yet.

Members ball colour status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first started work as an apprentice joiner we had a pink ball club.

All new apprentices would be cornerd in the bog by the other lads who would whip down their kecks, paint their bollocks with pink primer then throw on a handfull of iron fiiings. Arrrgh the good old days long before health & safety was invented
    Last edited by Maverick54; 30 July 2014, 08:39 AM.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      I believe as you get higher posts and the different colours you do start getting different functions, like you can edit the text that appears under your name, etc.
      So I can edit the word Brown to read Black Super cool. like that idea.
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

That's because I talk a load of rubbish about everything! The thing is you dont have to know everything or like me anything, but your allowed to give your opinion or ask daft questions on anything, that's the whole point of the forum, if you have something to say, right or wrong let's have it. You get shot down if you are wrong but it's all part of the fun, for me I love to read what people have to say, I think it's great the way we can all see the same thing from a thousand different perspectives, some threads are mostly drivel lol, but then BAM someone will say something very insightful, or rib tickling funny and it's all worth it, so just join in, have a laugh, get annoyed, say your bit, defend your point, maybe learn something, and earn your balls lol.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
          It's possible we've been spoilt in the past. Some previous threads I couldn't wait to get home to catch up (one in particular)can you guess? But it can't be like that all the time, so it feels like a waiting game until something kicks off again, that's the Vouyer in me.PS don't you hate predictive text took me ten minutes to spell vouyer
          I think you'll find it's voyeur. Your phone must have a GCSE grade 1 in english based on course work.

Particle Physics should have stood his ground btw, no need to get scared by internet bullies.

Thaigate the best thread so far, a lot of good came from it, thanks Crispian :courage:

Comment

This is how the Ranks (Stars) and Titles work

Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 11.39.35.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-30 at 11.38.57.png

When you get to 1,000 posts you can change your user title to whatever you want from your profile page.

There are only 174 people with posts over 700 and 12 of those are no longer active, there is only one person with over 10,000 posts (ADR147) and if I remember correctly I banned him for a week when he reached that mark so he could go outside and get some fresh air because he obviously does not get out much
            Last edited by ferret; 30 July 2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16728[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16729[/ATTACH]

When you get to 1,000 posts you can change your user title to whatever you want from your profile page.

There are only 174 people with posts over 700 and 12 of those are no longer active, there is only one person with over 10,000 posts (ADR147) and if I remember correctly I banned him for a week when he reached that mark so he could go outside and get some fresh air because he obviously does not get out much
              Nice to know how it woks Kev. Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16728[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16729[/ATTACH]

Ah, nice to know I still have a ways to go then

Terry
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I remember the Thaigate thread. Very interesting but nothing will top the burnt cue thread when his wife turned up. Unbelievable.

Comment

Don't know the thaigate thread, was not active at that time. But yes, the burt cue got really interesying and i got my eyes on it all day.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      That's because I talk a load of rubbish about everything! The thing is you dont have to know everything or like me anything, but your allowed to give your opinion or ask daft questions on anything, that's the whole point of the forum, if you have something to say, right or wrong let's have it. You get shot down if you are wrong but it's all part of the fun, for me I love to read what people have to say, I think it's great the way we can all see the same thing from a thousand different perspectives, some threads are mostly drivel lol, but then BAM someone will say something very insightful, or rib tickling funny and it's all worth it, so just join in, have a laugh, get annoyed, say your bit, defend your point, maybe learn something, and earn your balls lol.
                      I do'nt think you're talking rubbish. to be honest, I think you make a very good points in your statements !!!!!. We can learn something.
                      btw, I knew nothing about this color thing!! SO, black is better than blue ???? okay...

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                        When I first started work as an apprentice joiner we had a pink ball club.

All new apprentices would be cornerd in the bog by the other lads who would whip down their kecks, paint their bollocks with pink primer then throw on a handfull of iron fiiings. Arrrgh the good old days long before health & safety was invented
                        Thank christ for health and safety!!!!lol

Comment

Vouyer

That's my point it won't let me

Comment

Working...
                          X