Members ball colour status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members ball colour status

Ok knock it off I hadnt got a clue what to name the title of this thread lol.

Noticed today that a fishing forum ive been a member of for a few years has a member status thingy similar to ours.

On ther's im now classed as a life member, not because of the amount of posts I have made but because of the time I have been an active member.
    On here it works a little different and appears to be based on how many posts you have made.

I for instance am only on Brown as I obviously only make sensible replies to threads and dont talk a load of B******* all the time.

Newer members that haven't been on the forum that long but who comment on every single post (cus they aint got a life) are already on higher colours and fast heading for the Black.

Now I know its not meant to be serious and its just a bit of fun but it does make it a little bit pointless. Perhaps if its to stay it should be changed to how long you have been an active forum member and not how much drivel you can type in 60 seconds.

Wonder if this post has moved me onto the Blue
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Well when you see posts like ,how do I chalk my cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      Well when you see posts like ,how do I chalk my cue.
      Sounds like I missed a good thread there
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

I know what you mean there are quite a few on here eho just post for the hell of it snd more than ofter its just a load of bollocks

Comment

A bit like the above post
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

500 for Blue?
            Get posting....
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
              I know what you mean there are quite a few on here eho just post for the hell of it snd more than ofter its just a load of bollocks
              oops, I think I shall go away for a few years....

(foot steps fading to the distance....)

Comment

It's possible we've been spoilt in the past. Some previous threads I couldn't wait to get home to catch up (one in particular)can you guess? But it can't be like that all the time, so it feels like a waiting game until something kicks off again, that's the Vouyer in me.PS don't you hate predictive text took me ten minutes to spell vouyer

Comment

I'm guessing Thai gate

Comment

that and what thread Particle Physics would start

Comment

Give me a clue? Particle physics!

Comment

a chap down near Exeter who would start threads of varying subjects and his thoughts on all things snooker.
                        usually very interesting or just way-out-there
                        left TSF after being threatened with court by MW

Comment

will have to search for those,was that his handle?

Comment

He was never actually banned was he?, I think he called Into question how some people made their cues, or how much they charged, something along those lines.
                            I liked his posts, and wish he would come back, could he not just have said sorry on the forum and moved on?
                            I wonder if he's on under another name, maybe not an active poster, as I reckon you can tell who people are by the way they write and construct sentences , except of course from Stevie, who's command of the language is flawless
                            Last edited by itsnoteasy; 29 July 2014, 07:51 PM.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Particle Physics was his membership name.
                              Not sure about a ban but he did apologies to MW.
                              yes it was very much Thaigate where he suggested that MW bought in premade cues and spliced and badged them and sold them as UK handmade ... night need to open that gate again... but that is what led to PP leaving

Comment

Working...
                              X