Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone staying in Australia? I need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone staying in Australia? I need some help!

I am heading to Australia for some training(military). Once i touch down I do not have the time to get any SIM cards. I need help in getting afew then posted to Singapore. Anyone can help me? I know Telstra have the $2 prepaid SIM card. i will pay for everything and maybe your cup of coffee?

Anyone from Australia? :X

Comment

All phone numbers (sim cards) need to be registered. You have to provide multiple forms of ID to register one. I find it highly unlikely someone will register sim cards in their name to give to you sorry. I am sure this would be the same in any part of the world. Hope you enjoy your stay in Australia, chances are you are coming to Rockhampton right? As both the Singapore army and American army use our town as a base for their annual military exercises.

Comment

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
        All phone numbers (sim cards) need to be registered. You have to provide multiple forms of ID to register one. I find it highly unlikely someone will register sim cards in their name to give to you sorry. I am sure this would be the same in any part of the world. Hope you enjoy your stay in Australia, chances are you are coming to Rockhampton right? As both the Singapore army and American army use our town as a base for their annual military exercises.
        Oh I thought it's just a prepaid and wouldn't need any identification haha. Im going Wallaby for training

Comment

Working...
        X