City Link gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Link gone

I see City Link has big troubles, hope no one has a cue in the system ?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30602326

3 or 4...... parr for the course - feel sorry for the drivers all getting fired on christmas day!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

CityLinksmall.jpg
      Sad news for the employees but for the company..
      ..Good riddance!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Apparently you can go pick up anything within the system, you should get an email saying where they are.
        Only used them myself once, thro parcelhero, but see the vans in my street all the time

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
          [ATTACH]17381[/ATTACH]
          ..Good riddance!
          they are all as bad as each other!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
            [ATTACH]17381[/ATTACH]
            ..Good riddance!
            Well surely it was the employees who did this, not the company ?

Comment

City Link gone

only hassle I ever had sending and receiving cues was with them. adios.

Comment

Used them several times through parcel2go and no problems at all....infact used 48 hour service and most of the time arrived next day lol.
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

had a chat with a friend over Xmas and he said that apparently, over the last year, CityLink had been getting rid of their drivers, saying "you no longer work for us as an employee but get your own van, etc and we will give you work, oh and you can only work for us"...
                  sounds like the rot started ages ago
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

How nice of them to tell them on Christmas Day - nice timing to ruin Christmas for a few thousand people - I hope the owners rot in the hell they deserve

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      3 or 4...... parr for the course - feel sorry for the drivers all getting fired on christmas day!
                      I feel sorry for all bar one of them - the tool who didn't deliver and broke my riley prize cue deserved to be made redundant on xmas day, hope all his xmas presents are stuck in one of their depots too

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        How nice of them to tell them on Christmas Day - nice timing to ruin Christmas for a few thousand people - I hope the owners rot in the hell they deserve
                        I know, I thought that, fancy ruining their Christmas like that, almost like it was done on purpose (the timing of it that is)
                        Absolutely terrible for them. Hopefully the poor people will find new work asap.
                        My top 5 players: 1. Ronnie O'Sullivan 2. Judd Trump 3. Neil Robertson 4. Marco Fu 5. Ding Junhui

Ronnie O'Sullivan is my hero!

Comment

Working...
                        X