Brett Lee's last over :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Lee's last over :)

Amazing last over bowled by Brett Lee in the final of the Big Bash!

Who says cricket is boring?

Trying to find a video that has not been removed or won't play except on youtube is impossible.

So if you want to watch it . . . open Youtube and search for "The dramatic final over of BBL|04, and Brett Lee"

Why it won't play except on Youtube is beyond me. Surely it would be great publicity for the game if more people saw it.

Still, what would I know

Last edited by mythman69; 29 January 2015, 01:21 AM. Reason: trying to find a video that works GRRRRR
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Yep very boring, especially when the video won't play

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Yep very boring, especially when the video won't play
      Oh geez, it was working when I put it up. I assume that Cricket Australia has taken down the video with threats of legal action.

I will see if I can find another one. It was good, promise.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Was a great bit of bowling made for a interesting finish still the best side won.

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
          Was a great bit of bowling made for a interesting finish still the best side won.
          No the best side lost

10 runs from 1 delivery cost them

Go the Sixers!!

Comment

Working...
          X