Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here into Horse Racing or Dog Racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here into Horse Racing or Dog Racing?

I have been into Horse racing and Dog racing for a very long time and know quite a few owners and trainers, was hoping we could all team up and sting the Bookies if possible!

Please Private Message me or email me at: topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.
    Last edited by gazza147; 4 March 2015, 10:29 PM.

slippery slope trying to beat the bookies, only ever bet on the big races and the odd trip to York and Cartmel, main goal is usually to come home drunk and fed and what I've got left in my pocket is a bonus!
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

I'm not a betting man, but surely increasing the size of the bet doesn't get you better odds does it ?? in which case why not just keep the sure thing to yourself ??

Comment

This is what happens when I bet on a horse:

Still, never decided to do this after 20 beers:

Edit: Just found this

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/r...s-1380315.html

"The two ticket holders would have scooped £194,126 apiece if Topless and Davies had remained a partnership."

"Seven Betfair punters managed to back Pangbourne at 999-1. One customer scooped most of it, placing £111 at 999-1 and winning £111,677.07 on the race."
        Last edited by mythman69; 5 March 2015, 12:59 AM.
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

No such thing as a Sure thing john or cert! only one cert in life and thats us going either 6ft under or elsewere which is sad but only cert.

I thought i would put this up as you can never have too much info or Money! Anybody else who is into there horse/dog racing then please contact me thanks.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          I'm not a betting man, but surely increasing the size of the bet doesn't get you better odds does it ?? in which case why not just keep the sure thing to yourself ??

Comment

i have never met a poor bookie.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You never see a bookie on a bike.

By the way gazza, you probably don't know it but my friend who works with the Lagos lottery has told me on the QT that your numbers are due up, all we need is your bank details and a small administration fee and you'll have the funds to do more than just sting the bookies. You can pay me by PayPal gift if you like.

Comment

the only guaranteed way to sting the bookies is to do matched betting and take advantage of the free sign up money thats available.

Comment

or on sky bet there is a glitch in the arkle so if you play without the favourite instead of dropping to 7/4 the second favourite is out to 9/1 ...... i get these tips
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

interesting thread you got there. i work for a bookies anyway so its natural i got into the horses myself its the only thing i bet on.

definitely interested in picking out winner and i do get some info here and there.

got cheltenham round the corner and there is a woman at our shop who absolutely demolishes our shop every year around this time.

in december she placed around £2k worth of ante-post bets and in the last 2 weeks has laid in another £4k just on cheltenham!

MANY ARE REPEAT HORSES!

Comment

Ill probably have ago at the Cheltenham placepot everyday.

Douvan looks very short in the first race,never raced on better than soft ground,grounds good to soft at the mo,could dry out further.Also racing in mainly small fields could be another negative,you can add the trainer has another four entries in the race.
                      Last edited by george31; 5 March 2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        i have never met a poor bookie.
                        A rich bookie, a poor bookie and the tooth fairy are in a room with $100 on the table when the light goes out. When the light comes back on the money is gone. So who took it? It's got to be the rich bookie because the other two are figments of the imagination.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                          A rich bookie, a poor bookie and the tooth fairy are in a room with $100 on the table when the light goes out. When the light comes back on the money is gone. So who took it? It's got to be the rich bookie because the other two are figments of the imagination.

ha ha! very funny ... but not quite true ... there was an interesting article on the BBC News website a couple of days ago about the problems they're having in Somerset with fairies ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-30687171

hopefully you can access that page from AussieLand ...

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                            ha ha! very funny ... but not quite true ... there was an interesting article on the BBC News website a couple of days ago about the problems they're having in Somerset with fairies ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-30687171

hopefully you can access that page from AussieLand ...
                            Thanks for that

Comment

William Hill are refunding losing bets on the first race at Cheltenham as a free bet to new and old customers.

Comment

Working...
                              X