Anyone for a sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for a sandwich

I am a sucker for wasting money on sandwich's but will have second thoughts now.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...LION-week.html

Anyone for a sandwich

I never ever eat a sandwich I aint seen made and this is why

Comment

The only thing that would bother me is if the bread was kiln baked!

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
        The only thing that would bother me is if the bread was kiln baked!
        defiantly tastes a lot better this way, I'm sure the blast will login soon and give us his take on bread.

Comment

none of this is new been in place for many years, years ago a friend used to run a sandwich van, with this daily route to various office blocks, he said to me he would never eat one of his own merchandise
          I also only buy sandwiches I have seen made in front of me

bog-bread? :wink:
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

you kinda gotta love the blaster for putting all of yous in a spell like, hes tsf talisman

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
              you kinda gotta love the blaster for putting all of yous in a spell like, hes tsf talisman
              Da Poltergeist on da money!

Waitrose do some fabby artisan bakes or just use a proper 'local' artisan baker if you can find one. Unfortunately, bread isn't appreciated as much in this country as in France and Germany though things are getting better. Morrisons are doing a fresh tiger loaf for 70p and it's great sandwich material, a bit bland but nice if the filling is spot on. I really like their crusty rolls as well. Black bread from Germany is really nice though a bit of a chew, requiring nothing more than a sliver of butter, it's so tasty. And seeded bread from Lidl is really flavourful whilst not being too dry, it still has moisture (no kiln involved see). And of course, freshly baked bread in France is adorable. But it doesn't mature well unfortunately.

Make your own, use better bread, have something tasty and safe, and save money. Use your loaf.
              Last edited by Master Blaster; 8 June 2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                Da Poltergeist on da money!

Waitrose do some fabby artisan bakes or just use a proper 'local' artisan baker if you can find one. Unfortunately, bread isn't appreciated as much in this country as in France and Germany though things are getting better. Morrisons are doing a fresh tiger loaf for 70p and it's great sandwich material, a bit bland but nice if the filling is spot on. I really like their crusty rolls as well. Black bread from Germany is really nice though a bit of a chew, requiring nothing more than a sliver of butter, it's so tasty. And seeded bread from Lidl is really flavourful whilst not being too dry, it still has moisture (no kiln involved see). And of course, freshly baked bread in France is adorable. But it doesn't mature well unfortunately.

Make your own, use better bread, have something tasty and safe, and save money. Use your loaf.
                you know how to post , love it

Comment

Can't see the problem here, the customers want it cheap and they get it cheap

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                    you know how to post , love it
                    if j6 and mb get any more lovey dovey together, they're going to have children

Comment

Working...
                    X