Must be unlucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    Youre right , i can understand spending and borrowing restraints but when like you said the most vulnerable in society are made to pay and suffer its despicable and the likes of Ian Duncan Smith took joy at attacking them

Theres an old saying about this.

“The True Measure of Any Society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members” – Ghandi.

This society is attacking the vulnerable because they are an easy target.....pensioners vote so they wont get targeted...yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      Thats the way its gone John Capitalism , seems most are working harder , more hours for less money so the cream stays at the top , i work for a large kitchen company , one of the largest with a very profitable turnover yet most of the workers are on minimum wage and are just surviving .
      The owners have to pay for those rollers somehow. Capitalism is just plain wrong but folk only think of themselves and vote out of fear for more of it. It doesn't work for the overwhelming majority and it makes people unhappy in their daily lives. And we can't take anything with us in the end, so what's the point of all that hoarding? Capitalists tend to be quite a poorly read lot, ignorant in 'things' bliss. Empty vessels.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
        The owners have to pay for those rollers somehow. Capitalism is just plain wrong but folk only think of themselves and vote out of fear for more of it. It doesn't work for the overwhelming majority and it makes people unhappy in their daily lives. And we can't take anything with us in the end, so what's the point of all that hoarding? Capitalists tend to be quite a poorly read lot, ignorant in 'things' bliss. Empty vessels.
        Ask yourself honestly,if you won a big lump on the lottery how much would you give away!we are all capitalists at heart we want the best for ourselves and our family,you can only be generous when you have all you need

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
          Ask yourself honestly,if you won a big lump on the lottery how much would you give away!we are all capitalists at heart we want the best for ourselves and our family,you can only be generous when you have all you need
          You talk sense but it's about balance, I don't want to screw people and make them hate their work day. The Norwegians understand this and have a good work/social balance. It's not the monetary exchange system that is the problem, it's how much the workers and customers are ripped off for me.

I hope that I would set up a good cause or donate to one. Smiles on faces mean more to me than more things. I've reached an age where I've had things and gone here and there. I've realised that deep happiness does not reside in things. There are lots of rich folk who are unhappy or depend on alcohol/fags/drugs to get them through the meaness of what makes their fortune.

The only good reason to have lots of money would be to save all the angel ash in the world for great cues.
          Last edited by Master Blaster; 17 June 2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Hotpot , any chance for a update about your health !!
            Do'nt see any post of ur's , so just wonder how re you ? !!

Comment

Working...
            X