David Cameron not right in the head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Cameron not right in the head?

Ok so don't usually get involved in political debates - labour this Tory that - but I totally disagree with one thing our Prime Minister said this week about a former Liberal Prime Minister because personally I could not think of a better way to go out of this world and into the next

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ard-table.html

Lol, chamber maid on billiards table...

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if he actually had a chamber maid though lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Pilgs View Post
        Wouldn't be surprised if he actually had a chamber maid though lol
        yep, it would take a chamber maid to empty a chamber pot.........

Comment

Labour guy seemed to have a bit of talent -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...t-pool-5529795

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
            Ok so don't usually get involved in political debates - labour this Tory that - but I totally disagree with one thing our Prime Minister said this week about a former Liberal Prime Minister because personally I could not think of a better way to go out of this world and into the next

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ard-table.html
            I just finished my first bottle of wine !! once I pull open the second bottle ,, gonna tell u everything about ur Devid cameron and ur god !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              I just finished my first bottle of wine !! once I pull open the second bottle ,, gonna tell u everything about ur Devid cameron and ur god !!!
              well be nice ramon - I love ya - thread is just my humour I don't really talk politics or religion - I do respect peoples views and beliefs and I am the type of guy who sees the humour and the daft side of life I don't really like serious - so you may assume what you want about me but did you know you can tell if a person is religious or an atheist if you are making love to them?

If they are religious when they get excited they shout - oh my God!! oh my God!!
              If they are an atheist they they get excited they shout - I don't believe it!! I don't believe it!!

I do like you but question is Ramon do you really like me enough to find out my beliefs

Comment

well be nice ramon - I love ya - thread is just my humour I don't really talk politics or religion - I do respect peoples views and beliefs and I am the type of guy who sees the humour and the daft side of life I don't really like serious - so you may assume what you want about me but did you know you can tell if a person is religious or an atheist if you are making love to them?

If they are religious when they get excited they shout - oh my God!! oh my God!!
                If they are an atheist they they get excited they shout - I don't believe it!! I don't believe it!!

I do like you but question is Ramon do you really like me enough to find out my beliefs
                it would be wise for me To stay out of this forum for now !!! Talk to u tomorrow !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                  it would be wise for me To stay out of this forum for now !!! Talk to u tomorrow !!
                  Enjoy your wine Ramon - don't take me serious buddy I just joking about!!

Comment

Craig Charles had a better version: "Chemical chance! Chemical chance!"

Comment

Enjoy your wine Ramon - don't take me serious buddy I just joking about!!
                      No problem my friend ,, You're a great member of this forum, I mean it !!
                      As for ur Posts ,, They're great !! I enjoy read them as well as many other members !!

Comment

Working...
                      X