No announcement yet.

HOT NEWS debate thread weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more worrying are the further cutbacks to the already threadbare police forces?
    No wonder all the foreign criminals are heading here.
    I'd love to pistol whip Dave and his chum Osborne, scumbags
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      I am quite surprised our governments are still taking twenty thousand refugees with the first plane load arriving today - meanwhile even their own neighbouring Islamic countries are not taking any? it only takes a handful to do what they did in France. It seems all our governments does is pass laws to curtail individual freedoms snoop on e-mails and stuff. What good does that do to stop the committed terrorist who wants to blow himself up in a crowded place?

These politicians talk tough but do nothing.
      1.773 million have fled to Turkey, 1.175 million to Lebanon, 629,000 to Jordan and even 250,000 to Iraq, how is this not taking any refugees?

source http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co...-petition.html

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo
        Go away with your stupid blog fella, We've got ex service personal on the streets of the U.K. who are being denied access to housing so we've every right to have a moan don't you think. Multiculturalism doesn't work never have never will.
        Don't tell me I'm now racist and xenophobic because I believe British people should come first.
        Except those British people who need to come first are multi-cultural, aren't they? And many of those disenfranchised ex-servicemen who haven't been adequately been looked after also hail from foreign parts, but served queen and country? Yes?

What exactly is a british person? If you can find me anyone without a cultural heritage that includes recent ancestors from outside the boundaries of these great islands, you'll be doing well. Perhaps there should be some sort of test? If they are on benefits, can afford sky tv, and spend most of their day on their arses moaning about foreigners coming over here and taking their jobs and houses, then they are probably qualified to be called british.

It annoys the ****ing hell out of me, because I work long hours, don't have holidays, and can't afford sky. If foreigners want to come over here and work, all power to them. We need some fresh blood to prop up the old, the infirm, and the workshy.

There is no housing to deny people. The working class voted in Thatch, and she sold them cheap council houses as a quid pro-quo. From that moment it was market forces, not community. Get over it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo
          Go away with your stupid blog fella, We've got ex service personal on the streets of the U.K. who are being denied access to housing so we've every right to have a moan don't you think. Multiculturalism doesn't work never have never will.
          Don't tell me I'm now racist and xenophobic because I believe British people should come first.
          Not my blog, just one I read, and the facts are wrong, there's over 2 million in Turkey, http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

All I did was point out that Byrom's post was wrong and that Syria's neighbouring countries are taking refugees, in huge numbers. No need to get all passive aggresive with your reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            Not my blog, just one I read, and the facts are wrong, there's over 2 million in Turkey, http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

All I did was point out that Byrom's post was wrong and that Syria's neighbouring countries are taking refugees, in huge numbers. No need to get all passive aggresive with your reply.
            Apologies Jonny bit of sore subject at the moment and I shouldn't get involved.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
              1.773 million have fled to Turkey, 1.175 million to Lebanon, 629,000 to Jordan and even 250,000 to Iraq, how is this not taking any refugees?

source http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co...-petition.html

Sorry I am totally wrong to say all Islamic countries but I meant Saudi Arabia really - might be wrong there too though I don't know - anyway fact is you bomb the hell out of a country at war and you take thousands in trying to escape from that country I think there is a fair chance some of them will be planted to try and do what they did in France here - fair enough they are not all terrorists - no-one believes that - but it only took a handful to murder 100's of innocents on the streets of France. Are any of us so sure that its a wise thing to do to accept 20 thousands Syrians - cos I am not.

Nigel Farage near enough predicted it when the German leader opened the boarders up and lots of people called him a racist. All these do good types saying let them in let them in - will they be sorry they said that? - time will tell and I really hope I am wrong on that point too.

Anyway going back to discussing other things now - this topic is too upsetting for words
              Last edited by Byrom; 17 November 2015, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X