No announcement yet.

Anyone off to France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

britian/england is not a county. its an economy. therell always be an england, with or without you
    Last edited by j6uk; 8 August 2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      You might not have that attitude when everything goes to sxxx,have a walk down finsbury park on your own and see how you feel
      I don't live in London, but walked halfway round the entire Finsbury Park area in March looking for a hotel at 10 o clock at night. What was supposed to have happened?

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        I don't agree with benefit scrounges just like the next person but if they are BRITISH BORN they have every right to be entitled to claim benefits, migrants don't have no right whatsoever to access British workers tax money.
        Illegal immigrants don't generally have access to British workers' tax money - if you're applying for asylum, you get access to the NHS and 37 quid a week.

If you arrived via Calais or another EU state, you should not be entitled to claim asylum and therefore be sent back at least to France, but most of them are hardly likely to be coming purely to sit there claiming 120 quid a month - they're coming to work, so in theory shouldn't cost the taxpayer all that much and won't get to be "first in the queue for council houses" etc if they're illegal.

But sure, let's refuse to have anything to do with these foreign devils coming from Africa to claim things that we've paid for. Let's also stop selling arms to murdererers and torturers around the world. Let's stop inciting wars in countries we might be able to sell arms to. Let's stop using our banks to funnel cash to prop up warlords in other countries. Let's dismantle half our infrastructure because it was built on the back of African slavery in the name of empire.

Then we can maybe, just maaaaybe, look at that moral high ground.
        Last edited by gavpowell; 8 August 2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
          Illegal immigrants don't generally have access to British workers' tax money - if you're applying for asylum, you get access to the NHS and 37 quid a week.

If you arrived via Calais or another EU state, you should not be entitled to claim asylum and therefore be sent back at least to France, but most of them are hardly likely to be coming purely to sit there claiming 120 quid a month - they're coming to work, so in theory shouldn't cost the taxpayer all that much and won't get to be "first in the queue for council houses" etc if they're illegal.

But sure, let's refuse to have anything to do with these foreign devils coming from Africa to claim things that we've paid for. Let's also stop selling arms to murdererers and torturers around the world. Let's stop inciting wars in countries we might be able to sell arms to. Let's stop using our banks to funnel cash to prop up warlords in other countries. Let's dismantle half our infrastructure because it was built on the back of African slavery in the name of empire.

Then we can maybe, just maaaaybe, look at that moral high ground.
          So what about the 800,000 illegals that the country have lost track of Gav in this country, without social security numbers etc I'm pretty sure these people really aren't contributing too much to the country are they, trouble is with you labour supporters is you believe everyone should accept to live in harmony next to any Tom, dick and Harry and believe diversity is wonderful.
          If you don't believe in diversity you're a racist, if you don't agree in Islam youre islamophobic, if you complain about high immigration youre Xenophobic.
          We need to leave the EU asap end of.

Comment

Illegal immigrants don't generally have access to British workers' tax money - if you're applying for asylum, you get access to the NHS and 37 quid a week... .
            So where does the £37 come from??

Comment

Ok. Be round to yours later you can feed me cloth me and house me see how long. You can keep it up

Comment

Ok. Be round to yours later you can feed me cloth me and house me see how long. You can keep it up
                You didn't answer

Comment

Answer what

Comment

Now if you want no illegal immigrants in this country you can start with one small thing and wash your own bloody car you lazy buggers.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                      Now if you want no illegal immigrants in this country you can start with one small thing and wash your own bloody car you lazy buggers.
                      hands up,guilty as charged, there's one girl who presses her body against the screen "she will be mine"

Comment

i blame madona

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          i blame madona
                          No, it was that scene in Cool Hand Luke, Paul Newman says "she knows what she's doing"

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                            No, it was that scene in Cool Hand Luke, Paul Newman says "she knows what she's doing"
                            havent seen that for a while, yeah but madona single handely wiped out two generations an melted there brains, only for the next generations to feed off. cultural genocide
                            Last edited by j6uk; 8 August 2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Answer what
                              This ... \/
                              Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              So where does the £37 come from??

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                This ... \/
                                It was Gavpowell, not golferson123, who wrote that bit. no ?

Comment

Working...
                                X