Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone off to France

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33729024

Wouldn't bother if I was you if you're going via channel tunnel.

should just close dover and anyone going over that way use anywhere but calais

Comment

They need to start shooting these *******s
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
        They need to start shooting these *******s
        send in the CRS, they make our riot police look like grannies in a knitting club! they are borderline nutcases, and by that i mean the other side of the border to where they should be

these buggers

https://youtu.be/0-RANESaZpc?t=21s
        Last edited by andy carson; 31 July 2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Anyone off to France

Send in our mb he would air dry 'em to death. But seriously the tunnel was a big mistake. But the big mistake was labours attempt to use migrants to stay in power. these poor buggers just want a slice of the pie but it don't taste like they think

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
            Send in our mb he would air dry 'em to death. But seriously the tunnel was a big mistake. But the big mistake was labours attempt to use migrants to stay in power. these poor buggers just want a slice of the pie but it don't taste like they think

but what the french are forgetting, they are illegal immigrants in france, its bugger all to do with us until they actually get here! they are the ones who should be deporting them.

Comment

I always thought that those escaping persecution would be pleased to land in the first safe country, no not these migrants they pick where they want to go.
              Weak PM sending in damn dogs and higher fences, we need machine guns every 20yds

Comment

Yes, the importance of angel ash may make them think that the trees and timber back home offer a better, more exciting enviro than boring blighty. Having said that, Africa does provide the most wonderful Mpingo and Ebony and many lovely hardwoods. It's not all bad.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                  Yes, the importance of angel ash may make them think that the trees and timber back home offer a better, more exciting enviro than boring blighty. Having said that, Africa does provide the most wonderful Mpingo and Ebony and many lovely hardwoods. It's not all bad.
                  how many of them hardwoods landed on your head from a great height?

Comment

I've said it once and I'll say it again just shut the tunnel, let em swim over.how ironic that the only one pm who had the balls (sic) to tackle this problem is the same person who built it!.all those empty tory promises to tackle immigration are proving hollow.there's a referendum coming up,remember this situation when you vote

Comment

I've said it once and I'll say it again just shut the tunnel, let em swim over.how ironic that the only one pm who had the balls (sic) to tackle this problem is the same person who built it!.all those empty tory promises to tackle immigration are proving hollow.there's a referendum coming up,remember this situation when you vote
                      The tories don't care, it just provides more cheap illegal labour for their houses. I'm serious. They love immigrants, wage levels are pushed down and they can hire more staff for cheaper rates. Half the Earls/Lords I know have Polish chaps workin for em at less than UK wages. They love it.

Comment

I'm sure the biased BBC and the leftie fruit cakes will make up more lies about being in Is good.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          Weak PM sending in damn dogs and higher fences, we need machine guns every 20yds
                          Absolutely! Even better, let's set up some sort of camp with rail access and ship them all off to there! In fact while we're at it, let's send some of the less desirable members of society there too - we can start with benefit scroungers, then move on to the disabled, Jehovah's witnesses, trade unionists, anyone who didn't vote UKIP/BNP. Daily Express offer on black shirts, was there?

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                            Absolutely! Even better, let's set up some sort of camp with rail access and ship them all off to there! In fact while we're at it, let's send some of the less desirable members of society there too - we can start with benefit scroungers, then move on to the disabled, Jehovah's witnesses, trade unionists, anyone who didn't vote UKIP/BNP. Daily Express offer on black shirts, was there?
                            You might not have that attitude when everything goes to sxxx,have a walk down finsbury park on your own and see how you feel

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                              I don't agree with benefit scrounges just like the next person but if they are BRITISH BORN they have every right to be entitled to claim benefits, migrants don't have no right whatsoever to access British workers tax money.
                              if you're a refugee and are APPARANTLY escaping persecution in your own country then the first country you land in should be the country you claim asylum not picking and choosing where you want to go.
                              You know something is seriously wrong with this country when a born and bred Englishman walks into the council asks for help and accommodation through no fault of his own to be told they can't do anything yet a migrant who is essentially just done a criminal act by illegally entering the country gets accommodation whether that's bed and breakie hotel or something else.

The UK has already changed to unrecognisable levels since the free movement was introduced and the quicker we leave the EU, lose the human rights act, control our own borders, the better.

And the message we should be giving to anyone entering the UK illegally is they'll be a bus ready for you at the end of tunnel with food and water ready for your trip back to where you entered.

Comment

Working...
                              X