• master blaster banned ?

Anyone know what happened ?

master blaster banned ?

on the Android app you can't see bans and people's status :wink:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      he was talking to me earlier with the banned under his name i wasnt sure if he had put it under for a laugh ? cos if your banned can you still post ? or off till the time is served ?
      nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by ADW147CUEMAN View Post
        Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        he was talking to me earlier with the banned under his name i wasnt sure if he had put it under for a laugh ? cos if your banned can you still post ? or off till the time is served ?
        after a certain number of posts you can edit your status etc so maybe he has done it himself; wouldn't surprise me :wink:
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          after a certain number of posts you can edit your status etc so maybe he has done it himself; wouldn't surprise me :wink:
          cheers Dean haha :biggrin-new:
          nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by ADW147CUEMAN View Post
            Lol, he is a cheeky one that MB if he has put "Banned" as his own status thingy.... quite funny if thats the case.

Comment

Does anyone get the impression he craves attention? Guess he didn't have any toys to play with as a kid and it obviously hindered his chances of ever growing up
              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

surely its for good this time?

pity, in a way, we'd only just pm'd each other yesterday too, putting certain things straight....

ah well, at least there'll be no more hijacked threads.
                #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo
                  He's defiantly banned, your profile pic disappears. Our resident mole strikes agiain
                  To put you straight Leo, ferret banned him after reading some of his threads, and to quote ferret "he is making accusations that are just unrealistic and without any facts to back them up." so nothing to do with any of the members on here

Comment

Deleted my post, staying away from the drama. It's a decent forum don't want to get banned again.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      To put you straight Leo, ferret banned him after reading some of his threads, and to quote ferret "he is making accusations that are just unrealistic and without any facts to back them up." so nothing to do with any of the members on here
                      I'll fully admit I went over the top with some of my posts - I duly apologized via PM to MB by the way - but why I always ended up replying to his posts was that he posted with an air of authority what was total, utter nonsense most of the time.

I guess Kevin had to protect the 'integrity' forum from becoming some kind of farce. IMHO
                      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

I can understand why MB got under the skin of lots of people, myself included sometimes, but the forum will be less progressive and more dull without him. He was over the top on many of his claims and clearly seeking attention, but a lot of what he posted was interesting and entertaining. Personally, I think the forum is better with him than without him and would be sorry if the ban was permanent.

Comment

Thank god he's gone, this forum IMO has been on a downward curve for a while now, I hardly post because of some of the trolls - good riddance.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                            Deleted my post, staying away from the drama. It's a decent forum don't want to get banned again.
                            Nothing wrong with having an opinion Leo,as long as it's the same as everybody else on here
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                              Thank god he's gone, this forum IMO has been on a downward curve for a while now, I hardly post because of some of the trolls - good riddance.
                              This forum was on a downward curve long before he appeared, along with a few others his posts were the only ones worth reading and i for one know this place is going to be much more dull without them
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                              X