Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delete post option shows for some but not others ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete post option shows for some but not others ?

I can't delete posts ( like if I accidently post twice ).

but others can.

Anyone know if it's a settings thing, or is it something admin set up ?

ah you beat me to it
    I was going to create a new thread to stop the "hijack" of the "pictures of cues" thread,
    don't want to be banned now :wink:

I also do not see the "delete post" option in Post edit mode.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Like Bill, this is what I see

Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 11.57.59.png

Comment

Just had a thought, sorry if its obvious or already been suggested :

Did you guys press the "advanced option" - its the only thing I can think of.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          Just had a thought, sorry if its obvious or already been suggested :

Did you guys press the "advanced option" - its the only thing I can think of.
          Yes, my screen shot is after pressing the advanced option. Myself and others don't seem to get the extra delete box option above the edit box

Comment

yep, nothing on Edit or Advanced screens
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
              Yes, my screen shot is after pressing the advanced option. Myself and others don't seem to get the extra delete box option above the edit box
              Ah ok, guess I'm one of the chosen few haha.
              One for the mods to look into I reckon.

Comment

That's strange, I just found this after the cue thread, when I go into edit, I actually have a yellow button ( like the go advanced button) that says delete, so I don't have to go into go advanced, I must be really really special, or they are trying to tell me something about my posts
                Just thought of something , I'm using safari, are the folk not getting it all using the same engine?
                Last edited by itsnoteasy; 17 December 2015, 02:38 PM.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Just thought of something , I'm using safari, are the folk not getting it all using the same engine?
                  I normally use Firefox, I have just tried it on Chrome too and the options to delete are available on both types of browser.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                    I normally use Firefox, I have just tried it on Chrome too and the options to delete are available on both types of browser.
                    Well that's my computer knowledge all used up lol, it has to be folk have different versions of something running somehow.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      Well that's my computer knowledge all used up lol, it has to be folk have different versions of something running somehow.
                      Ha, well it was a good idea though to try it.
                      Something else happened to a few users before where we weren't getting email notifications for new posts on threads.
                      The moderators fixed that so it could be something similar?
                      ( All I know is that I am one of the chosen ones haha ).

Comment

I've tried Chrome and Safari on a Mac with no joy. It also doesn't show on an iPad.

Comment

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
                          I've tried Chrome and Safari on a Mac with no joy. It also doesn't show on an iPad.
                          Well it must be the site because I'm on an iPad using safari.

Comment

Working...
                          X