• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad sad news

R.I.P Hotpot.
    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
      I've been trying to think how old he was. I'm sure he told me 46 and that was a while ago. So I think he was 47-48...

Im not 100% on this but who I spoke to said it was a possible suicide...

Its Very sad....
      the last thread he started here was about his health (a few months ago ).
      I asked him about his health but I got no repaly on that thread . I also send him a mail and I got no answer. I knew something was wrong cuz he was not kind of guy who does'nt replay .
      great loss for his family and friends i'm sure .
      Also great loss for this forum .

Comment

One of life good guys.
        Its true, the good die young.
        Rest in peace Hotpot, hope the snooker hall where you are never closes and the white never gets kicks.

Comment

I'm new here so didn't know him personal but from your posts seemed like relly good person. RIP and my condolences to his friends and family.
          3/4 Craftsman's Cue Majestic Tulip 58.75, butt jointed at 16", 19 oz , 9.6mm

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. RIP
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Sad to hear

Comment

Gutted to hear this news, nice feller RIP mate

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  I've been trying to think how old he was. I'm sure he told me 46 and that was a while ago. So I think he was 47-48...

Im not 100% on this but who I spoke to said it was a possible suicide...

Its Very sad....
                  I really hope that is not what happened, there are enough things trying to kill us without us killing ourselves. poor guy.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Scary, no other word for it, never know when your numbers up, a reminder to us all to make the most of what we've got! Made me immediately think of old Fred, if there's anything we can do to help those he left behind, can someone please start the ball rolling? RIP Hotpot xx
                    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

If I find out any info I'll let you guys know, I'm going to pop over to his club tomorrow...

I'm in total shock.

He was such a down to earth gentle, relaxed guy. A genuinely top man...

I haven't seen or spoke to him for a while. I wish I could have been there for him if he was having a hard time.

He was a demon on a snooker table, he knew his way around the baize alright...

Comment

RIP Hotpot;(
                        I remember he was having trouble with his health,something about his eye and he was on painkillers, it can be stressful and depressing when your health is bad, I hope it wasn't connected but either way he isn't suffering anymore
                        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                          Scary, no other word for it, never know when your numbers up, a reminder to us all to make the most of what we've got! Made me immediately think of old Fred, if there's anything we can do to help those he left behind, can someone please start the ball rolling? RIP Hotpot xx
                          Yep remember what you have folks. - I would do it, but I am still having to prove to the tax people that I sent the money to Fred's family the last time and that is was not business income! I suspect my answer to this question was not as diplomatic as it might have been

I am happy to chip in if somebody starts a whip round I vote for Oldgit to host it, he has a lot of free time and is very trustworthy.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

sorry to loose a snookerhead in our hotspot. peace be with you, and heart goes to his family

Comment

Bought a nice tw cue a few years back from Neil and had a chat on the phone with him. Real genuine and honest guy. Very sad news. RIP.

Comment

Sad to read this Rip Neil Hotpot
                                :snooker: only 146 to go

Comment

Working...
                                X