No announcement yet.

Sad sad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting that . He last visited here on the 29th Dec . Hopefully he is up there playing a few frames at the moment .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Sad sad news

Rip Hotpot

Comment

Very sad news. RIP Hotpot.
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Not been on for a while then saw this, very sad news my thoughts and best wishes go to his family, always enjoyed some banter with Neil it started with me waiting weeks for a cue from him and he said sorry for the delay but he'd had a bump on the head and couldn't get to the post office.
          RIP Mate

Comment

Hotpot , We talked via email and I have learned so much from you.
            to be honest, I saw you not only as a good friend here on tsf but also as a teacher. someone who always treated everyone with respect. you were a better man. Rest in peace dear friend and I will never forget you.

Comment

My condolences to his family.
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Such a sad news....

RIP Neil
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

That's very sad news. Hotpot was a great contributor on this forum and a nice guy as well. May he rest in peace...

Comment

So sorry to hear this news bout him
                    RIP
                    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

been off the forum for a month...

shocking news
                      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Only just seen this thread and was very saddened by the news. I was interested in a TW Neil had for sale last year and he patiently answered my many questions by pm and over the phone. He generously sent the cue up for me to try and said to send it back or pay him whichever I wanted. He even trusted me to re-tip it before I decided. I did decide to keep it and it will always remind me what a friendly and laid back guy Neil was. Sadly missed. Condolences to all his family and friends.

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
                          Only just seen this thread and was very saddened by the news. I was interested in a TW Neil had for sale last year and he patiently answered my many questions by pm and over the phone. He generously sent the cue up for me to try and said to send it back or pay him whichever I wanted. He even trusted me to re-tip it before I decided. I did decide to keep it and it will always remind me what a friendly and laid back guy Neil was. Sadly missed. Condolences to all his family and friends.
                          Yep - i also found him a laid back and top quality guy, I wish more than anything he had come to me for help, I would have moved heaven and earth to help if I could
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                          X