Any Good Two Player Playstation (PS1) Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Two Player Playstation (PS1) Games

I have a few mates coming over on Friday for an evening of alcohol, red meat and boxing. There will also be a pool table and foosball table and I'm wondering if I should buy a cheap PS1 for a laugh. I've already got a monitor and I could pick up a PS1 from a second hand shop with controllers and cables for £10-£20. The games are less than a quid these days so it will cost me about 20-25 max to do it. When I had a PS1 I was more in to single player so I don't know what classics are out there for two players and this will only work if I get some of the best games for the platform. I had Tekken 2 so am going to look for that as the combat game but what titles are good for football, racing, boxing etc on the PS1?
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

damn sorry for posting this twice. Not sure how I managed to do that
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Wow brings back my childhood - days lost playing a golf game PGA tour I think

Other good games the resident evil series 123 - 2 was best

Best foot game was ISS pro 2

Best car games Gran Turisimo 2 - Destruction Derby - Driver

Crash bandicoot 3

Metal gear solid

Rebell assault 2

Oh GTA 2

Cant remember any more - old age sorry

Comment

Football > FIFA '98...

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
          Wow brings back my childhood - days lost playing a golf game PGA tour I think

Other good games the resident evil series 123 - 2 was best

Best foot game was ISS pro 2

Best car games Gran Turisimo 2 - Destruction Derby - Driver

Crash bandicoot 3

Metal gear solid

Rebell assault 2

Oh GTA 2

Cant remember any more - old age sorry
          Resident Evil 2 was a great experience but it took me ages to complete it because I was basically too s*** scared to play it I played Tomb Raider a lot and when I was at uni me and a housemate spent hours playing Ace Combat 2. There was a gameplay mode where two players could both control the aircraft so one person could be navigator and the other player was controlling the combat. We ruled the skys in dogfights because we worked so well together and the teamwork was such a buzz. There was even a mission where you get to drop napalm. Napalm!
          www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
            Football > FIFA '98...
            I've never been in to football games apart from Kick Off 2 on the Amiga but the FIFA games seem like a good bet. I know sod all about football but my mates who are coming are all fanatics so a good football game is a must.
            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Working...
            X