Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the UFC heads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For the UFC heads

    Well lads just heard Conor Mc Gregor just retired https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA

  • #2
    Nah . Just trying to get folk talking early for the rematch with nate ....209!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Catch 22 View Post
      Nah . Just trying to get folk talking early for the rematch with nate ....209!
      Neither, he left his twitter account still logged in at the gym and aldo posted it for a laugh

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by golferson123 View Post
        Neither, he left his twitter account still logged in at the gym and aldo posted it for a laugh
        Could you imagine those two in the same gym ....carnage .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Catch 22 View Post
          Nah . Just trying to get folk talking early for the rematch with nate ....209!
          Yeh probably the case but then again you never know

          Comment


          • #6
            Well apparently he not in UFC 200 so his re match is off. I think he trying to get more money apparently he asked for 10 million dollars and did not get it - he knows he the big name draw. All about the money. He was at ringside when that guy died in Ireland maybe that focused his mind to the risks or maybe he don't feel confident of wining against Nate.

            Comment


            • #7
              Allegedly they conor and Dana were disagreeing and Dana made an ultimatum . So conor posted the retirement tweet as a bluff and Dana pulled him off the card .

              Tbh though , not sure where Conor was going ....if he beat nate would he stay at 170 and try to beat the like of Robbie lawler and Condit?

              Go at 155

              Or keep going through an insane weight cut to make 145 and fight frankie Edgar

              I think 155 would be the most likely

              Comment


              • #8
                I think Connors future lies in being a good 155 but not a superstar, he certainly shouldn't be fighting at 170 again i think that was stupid and i'd be asking for a massive payday to get beaten by the bigger man again.
                It's supposed to be over Connor refusing to go to Vegas to promote the fight but i think that's a smokescreen, it also makes it look like He doesn't want any part of Nate which puts the ball firmly in Connor's court.
                Love him or hate him he's like a breath of fresh air compared to the usual Brazilian serial killers that have dominated the sport
                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

                Wibble

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GeordieDS View Post
                  I think Connors future lies in being a good 155 but not a superstar, he certainly shouldn't be fighting at 170 again i think that was stupid and i'd be asking for a massive payday to get beaten by the bigger man again.
                  It's supposed to be over Connor refusing to go to Vegas to promote the fight but i think that's a smokescreen, it also makes it look like He doesn't want any part of Nate which puts the ball firmly in Connor's court.
                  Love him or hate him he's like a breath of fresh air compared to the usual Brazilian serial killers that have dominated the sport

                  I agree with the possible smokescreen . Dana has previous for saying one thing but doing another (like the GSP conference after his last fight) .

                  155 makes sense . I'd like to see him fight there because like he said . It's a different ball game fighting a bigger man . However he is a very big 145er due to the extreme weight cut so has an advantage against the smaller guys . 155 would be a good place to see him fight as a fan

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X